JakeImpossibru

Moderator Abuse Broseph Stalin

He threatened a ban for aimbot when he was hiding on the roof as a T of jb_forestrooftop and I came up the ladder and sprayed and managed a headshot on audible and killed him. I don't have a screenshot of me killing him just him threatening a ban.

Ban List for proof of his false ban: Xeno Gamers

Reason: To sum up for him banning me for the previous day (Aegean knows) ,yesterday night broseph was a T on xG Jailbreak. The warden gave orders to shift walk to the bottom of cell stairs he was not doing so (I waited 4 seconds) and then I killed him. I was then slayed and afterwards Broseph asked if anyone else was freekilled by hobbes only one person responded saying "I think someone else was." I was then banned for thirty minutes and had to be unbanned by Aegean. I believe he slayed me because he is a moderator and he thinks that when he is currently punishing another player (without saying anything) he can go ahead and have special treatment for the CTs not to kill him ,or at least I think that is what he was thinking.

I wish for him to be stripped of his powers, thanks for reading my shitty grammar.

+1

Very bad moderator breaks the own rules he enforces.

Very disrespectful

Not active at all

Had a pic of him saying

"talk shit get hit, nigga" but I have no clue where that went : /

Hes Div for DayZ. Maybe there should just be 1 or 2 divs for DayZ and WarZ combined considering they are so easy to run and barely anyone plays them *hint hint*

I'm not trying to be an ass or anything but laith is a young man. He is very immature when I played with him on DayZ. He ask a shitload of questions from time to time and he doesn't deserve to be moderator even Div leader... +1

In regards to the aim bot, two other guys who were killed that same round had reported it. I said that if it continued, I'd have a temp ban and ask an admin for help. That's why arch angel came on. I realized I've been under heavy scrutiny lately, and decided not to take any action until an admin.

In regards to the ban, that was a mistake and I intended only to ct ban you for an hour, my apologies.

Lastly, talk shit get hit was a complete misunderstanding, pinoy, I'm 22 and go to the university of Michigan medical school, I can corroborate this with other people or proof. Quite honestly I'm not as rattling as you think, I'm not inactive as I have 300+ hours on jailbreak.

Warriors, the talk shit get hit was a younger friend who was watching me hit, I was trying to ask a question when he yelled talk shit get hit. If you paid attention, I'm fairly quiet when on, and I'd like you to elaborate how I am what you call a hypocrite. I do my best to uphold the rules to their fullest, and if a demotion is at hand, I fully understand what lead to it.

A lot of you guys don't see is when school hits the corner, I can barely put more that 7 hours a week most of the year.

In regards to dayZ, I have been working my ass off at work to rack up money for this project. As if gas and tuition weren't enough, ask ageaen, I spoke to him about this already, I'm going to put a decent amount of cash for the DayZ project, so please don't start nagging about what I'm doing with that.

I hope you guys would take a second look at me and what I do, and not categorize me as bad, as I do my best to uphold the dignity of being xG.

The only thing I am going to state here is that I am a bit confused. the reason I am confused is you state here that you are 22 and going to UoM medical School

HOWEVER in your member application about 1 year ago. you claim you are 15. (making you 16 now.)

Member Name: laith

In-Game Name: laithlion12

Steam ID: laithlion12

Game Time: CS:S not long, CS:Condition zero, very long. MC very long...

Helpful Skills: I'm real good with computers, I like to meet people and get to know everyone. I am an amazing Minecraft player, but I don't like fancying myself... I play quite often and I am always ready to help a player/comrade in need. Although I am one year below the age limit, I hope you take my application into consideration.

which is it?

Shit I just realized that was there.

When my cousin came to the USA to visit from Dubai, he used my steam account and found you guys and made a forum, after a while he showed me jailbreak and I got into it. He told me he made a forum account here and told me to keep it for future use, before I knew it I actually liked the clan and jailbreak and kept this forum account as my cousin can't PC game back in Dubai. I'm not 15, my cousin was when he applied, he's 16 now. I have all the proof, showing I'm 22. I never thought anyone would care that we basically shared a forum and steam account. Don't worry, as my cousin can't game from there, Internet is too slow and the Emarati government has a huge amount if Internet filters including the blockade of Skype, steam, twitter and lots of other sites, I'm not lying, look it up.

+1

Number One: You keep saying that you have some sort of substantial proof to prove that you're 22, yet you refuse to post it.

Number Two: I've seen him break the rules multiple times without punishing him self (i.e. slaying himself).

Number Three: I've seen him abuse his powers on multiple occasions over things he hadn't even seen and that he was even wrong about.

In my opinion, I personally believe he should not have moderator. I don't even know where he came from.

Shit I just realized that was there.

When my cousin came to the USA to visit from Dubai, he used my steam account and found you guys and made a forum, after a while he showed me jailbreak and I got into it. He told me he made a forum account here and told me to keep it for future use, before I knew it I actually liked the clan and jailbreak and kept this forum account as my cousin can't PC game back in Dubai. I'm not 15, my cousin was when he applied, he's 16 now. I have all the proof, showing I'm 22. I never thought anyone would care that we basically shared a forum and steam account. Don't worry, as my cousin can't game from there, Internet is too slow and the Emarati government has a huge amount if Internet filters including the blockade of Skype, steam, twitter and lots of other sites, I'm not lying, look it up.

So you aren't even in xG...?

Need's more proof after laith giving his explanation.

(I'm looking for hard facts. The proof you have right now was already stated as a mistake by laith. We need more.)

Dude you are not 22 laith. YOU DON'T SOUND like one. I'm not trying to be an ass hole here I played with you. You sound like you are around 15 or Less. You even explained one time that your dad is a hard ass on you and got curfews for gaming. I'm trying to know what's going on here no offense here man ^^