Sign in to follow this  
RoMeO

Bad Admin

ok normally i don't say anything cause he is part of XG, i have never play with him til today, he is actually hurts the reputation of xg and really a bad admin, i have people telling me they don't even want to stay in the server anymore because of him abusing admin. please do something about this guy!!!

i only "freekill" dont bleed because we play around. if you guys wouldnt troll around, you wouldnt get killed. I only disrespect those who started it first. I never made up my own rule, It's not my fault if i know the MOTD and some others don't. Also, I do not abuse, the other admins on at the time (dont bleed, Cornhippo) I did not abuse.

i ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ said cell STAIRS and 2 idiots went toward that one cell in castleguard. I killed them. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Simple. they were the ONLY ONES not doing what was told. all the others understood.

i said cellS (watch the S carefully, that's plural, that means multiple if you didn't know) stairs. ANyway, Im not gonna answer because witnesses aren't real proofs. @@serbiansnaga

I wasn't there but I want to clarify things with castle guard... When you say Cell Stairs that is = to The VIP cells that only has the "STAIRS". Ramp is the one right by the "MAIN CELLS".

So... If a warden say "All T's shift walk to the bottom of cell stairs" then they should have gone towards the VIP cells that has the stairs... All others that stayed at the ramp should have been killed... This is not a tarp because Stairs is different than Ramp. I have seen a lot of Mod/Admin do this including myself, it just a matter of knowing who to kill when they don't follow the right orders. :D

arthman do you know what " take one step out, face your cells and gun check freeze means?? " it means face your cells and AFK freeze if you don't know that i don't know why you are freekilling???

For the cell stairs/cell ramp thing, when saying go to the cell stairs there is three different areas you can go to, the stairs near vents, the stairs near the red light green light sign, and VIP cell stairs. He killed one person going to VIP cell stairs, so lets just call that one freekill for simplicity.

Now lets move on to the gun check freeze. By saying "take one step out, face your cells, THEN (he did say then, not and) guncheck freeze "means Ts should be facing away from cells. Had he said "and" in the place of "then" it would have been facing cells. So this kill(s) isnt a freekill(s).

So there is one (if that) freekill thats shown in this thread. One freekill does not warrant an abuse thread.

I guess just be careful next time between saying cell stairs or cell ramp regardless if you say cellS with an "S" if you say the word STAIRS then it doesn't matter because the smart ones will definitely go to the VIP Cell with the stairs.

And just so you both know... This thread should not even get to 2 pages... You guys need to settle this on your own, obviously Arthman made a mistake because he did not know about the Stairs and Ramp as he mentioned above...

Let's forgive and forget... People do make mistakes, learn from it and don't do it again :) It is as simple as that.

Peace out!

Yup in that case then what DONTBLEED said... That's why i edited my post because if order was "Then Guncheck freeze" then people facing their cells and got killed will not be considered a freekill.

Until a new CS:GO Division Leader is chosen, I am subbing in for CSGO as well as CSS.

OT

Alright, this arguing isn't going anywhere. Arthman has had admin in CSS before, and he was a great admin. I have seen him in CS:GO and he is just as good. I will investigate into this instance, but I am also going to close this thread to avoid flaming.

~Falcon Ponched