Sign in to follow this  
Digitalhax

Marine Corps Recruit Depot - Parris Island!

Well guys it is absolutely official. I am leaving tomorrow for bootcamp on Parris Island. I've had a lot of fun with ALL OF YOU, even the people who hate me! IDGAF LOL I LOVE YOU! Tomorrow 5am I will be heading to MEPS, doing my final swear in, then boarding the bus to Parris Island with 3 people from my station.

It's really been a LOT of fun guys, from latenight jailbreak games where I fucked the living shit out of every T that thought his shit didn't stink (Mostdope mostly) to our TinyChat parties getting 37 year old moms to strip for us and getting Pinoy to kiss random chicks.

Wish I could've wrote something better for you guys but I am WAYYYYY tooo tired and WAYYYYY too excited right now. I will see you all in 3 months!

alright brobro :'( be careful out there man , don't get shot in the face like how i do to u everytime ur on :) , but on the real shit , goodluck bro , hope u have fun wih ur adventures ur gonna have upcomming. ima miss ya bro !!

#Speedy Love <333 !

If you get blown up during boot camp something is seriously wrong.

Anyways, good luck man, you and your sexy body will be heavily missed

Digital you already know this, but honestly we've had good times and I Better see your ass when you get back matey. Stay safe, screw with guys, and follow wherever your heart takes you (Inspirational). Kinda pissed your leaving, but real life is defiantly more important than gaming.