North

XG Application, by (South north east west)

............Guess this is still open, and after being egged on a while about this I suppose this'll continue on *Since Gkoo doesn't want to close it, lol*

0 for now ur behavior is questionable at best. sometimes ur fun add a positive impact to the server inject fun and such. other times i feel u tarp disrespect etc. register on teamspeak engage in better behavior and maybe me and other might +1 u

to recap its a 0

you've been on for a while and i personally like you you do have your bad moments but we all do and REGISTER ON TEAM-SPEAK!!!+1 dis shit

Would make a great addition to the xG community. He's a great guy and is fun to be around on the Jailbreak server, he just emits that fun aura and it's pretty damn contagious. Isn't a total asshole, but he can disrespect then and there (IE. Message sent to Abraham) which should be worked on.

A: 8/10

- North/South/What-the-fuck-ever is an extremely active player. I normally see him on Jailbreak most every other day, and he's normally on for a long period of time (1 to maybe 3 hours)

M: 6/10

- As I stated, the disrespect needs to be worked on when expressing your own opinion on something. It's understandable if you lose your temper from people who purposely feed off of anger, but try to keep it to a minimum. Remember, we want fun players! Not ones who disrespect left/right and center!

D: +1 Good luck in achieving those remaining 1-Ups!

+1 Good player, Funny, calls warden, and Abe hates him so +1+1+1+1+1 lmao. White text?

But for realI believe he would make a great addition to xG

Smoke Weed? 420? Yolo? Swag? North in xG?

-1. before would be a 0 but being that disrespectful isn't acceptable bro. before i didn't have an opinion but i saw that you played. maybe some other time. good luck on your application north.

even if abraham is a little kid , he is officially a xG staff member , the way u talked to him just showed me that ur not fit for xG unless u change ur attitude , so maybe if u can fix ur attitude towards our members especially towards anyone who is a staff member , i might , just might reconsider on changing my opinion towards this thread.But for now i'ma go with -1.

+1 You are the funniest guy in the server I met, very active, friendly and listens to admins/mods. Calls warden most times and buys bombs A LOT. As people said before not a complete asshole. Also wtf are your sprays about?

9/10 M

8/10 A