NomDeGuerre

Nom De Guerre - Division Leader CS:GO 2013

0 It won't happen. It's up to the Higher-Ups. Also, I mean, show some courtesy to the Division Leader prior to all this crap that happened. Throwing out something like this immediately after the demotion? Where's the decency in this? :/

So after discussions within our own community, some of the leaders including those within the CSS division, it is apparent we want some degree of separation. Whoever takes the role should be reflective of our division as we are growing rapidly, have members and players from all over the world and I don't think anyone would disagree our server is almost always active. We have huge plans for the expansion of maps, customisation of plugins and homegrown map building. I understand that popular vote isn't how this works however i hope the leaders make the right decision. Further to that any animosity that may have existed will be a thing of the past and welcome all to come and be active within the greatest CS:GO JB community.