Sign in to follow this  
Warriorsfury

What would you do with your life?

If money weren't a problem, then everyone would be equal and there would be no hierarchy. Might as well say "What would you do with your life if you were communist". I can't picture a world where the concept of money wasn't existent.

Buy the entirety of the earth, invent Faster-than-light technology, create genetically-enhanced Super-Soldiers named the Children of Brimely (or the Adeptus Diabeeticus, can't decide which I like better), create a time machine to go back to the time of the Dinosaurs and breed T-Rexes into war-horses for the Adeptus Diabeeticus to ride upon, engage in a campaign to conquer the known Universe, and lastly declare myself Emperor of Time.

Donate to charities. Spend it on my friends. Buy a decent 2 story home. Go out to eat a lot and go to the movies. Offer homes for good people who need one. Own a zoo. Make some type of dollar with a duck face on it. Donate to xG if it some how gets close to death. In general I would help out people weather it be a homeless man outside a food market asking for food (happened today), charities, and most importantly friends.

Great question Warrior! But what would YOU do? You never said :)

Dominate the earth and proclaim my self as ruler. Proceed to build a giant slingshot to shoot enemies and rebellious subjects into the sun. @@diabeetus gets the honor of being me royal jestor. Make @@Phantom general of all things derp and "MYAAA" related. Kill diabeetus in every known alternate-universe. Lastly I would command silence to change the forums back to the last layout because this new one scares me and hurts my eyes.

I'd buy multiple guns, large amounts of ammuinition, pieces to build body armor that won't be fucked up by bullets, some explosives, and then when all is said and done, I have finished my rampage... I will call my bestfriend and ask him to meet up so we can carpool to go paintballing. When he arrives, I will shoot him in the head (from under the chin) and then put his prints on the gun. (mind you i am wearing gloves so there are no prints) and during the rampage i will rob a bank, for moneys. then go home and enjoy dinner with my parents.

If you get the reference, I commend you... the movie had so much character development b4 the rampage

Everyone says we would do good things. (Charity, research funds, etc.)

But look how bad humans are. If we ever get to that point we would not spend it on our morals today. Our ethics wouldn't matter. We would heave for money and money would overcome us. So we wouldn't spend it. Because we would turn greedy. You would spend $1000 to charity when your have millions, and think of yourself as a great guy.