STEAM_0:0:49008128

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I might possibly get some friends of mine to help out this clan since they're coders. Idk if silence trusts them overtime. Trying my best to not be loud on the servers. Ummm Idk how long I've been around....Some other stuff

Activity: 7/10

Active on TS and Jailbreak. Recently not so active.

Maturity: 8/10

Very mature. I'm quite surprised you are 12. Very respectful. However, you should tone down on complaining about bad wardens and free killing. Still do it. Just don't spam.

Overall very good.

+1

+1

cool beans, cool guy. He is always pretty mature and helpful with things.

8/10 M

7/10 A

Just broke my microphone last night too. Threw it on the ground :/ was pretty upset about something.

You were not a very nice person back then in my eyes. You started to turn in to a troll and asshole toward me. However now you seem friendly and kind. Like the korean I used to know!

+1

+1. Very active within the past couple weeks or so, as well as being mature and respectful. Clearly knows the rules well, and is fun to play with.

A: 8.5/10 (Has been on most days for a while the past few weeks)

M: 9/10 (Very mature, isn't argumentative or hot-headed)

+1, active alot recently, was already previous admin and div leader, knows the rules, doesnt rage.

A:8

M:9

Means a lot to me! Thank DJ (new nickname, going to call you that from now on sounds cool :D)

Banned: No

Not to be mean or anything, but I am a firm believer in expressing the whole truth.

On your steam account you are using now, were you banned? No. On your previous steam account were you banned? Yes. and a couple times for legitimate reasons, that were not self bans if I might add.

It was also brought up that you were a former admin and Div Leader, and there is some gray area there that was not mentioned either. I am not going to get into details immediately on it, and will keep it short unless further information is necessary, but the statement was "previously Admin and Div Leader," previously is a key word there, and the reason it is previous is because you abused your div powers and were demoted.

Shortly after you had gone inactive for an extended period of time, however that does not change what was done.

+1 you have been very active recently and you have a clear understanding of the rules. I took into account what chrono mentioned but I see no evidence of that previous behavior (people change). Hope you get accepted and have a great time in xG!

9/10 A

9/10M