whitestar

I have an idea

I have an idea for credits on 1 way u can earn them. On last request it can be random it doesnt have to be all the time a bet pops up and u choose who will win the ct or t. You place an amount of creds and basically if u win u get double the creds if u lose u lose the creds u bet. The maximum number of creds is up to u silence just thought u know i needed to help out and i guess i am.

<3 Whitestar

problem with this is that t's or ct's can pm the player to kill themselves and in return they get a portion of the credits, id say something like a pot so that no one is getting credits out of nowhere, everyone would contribute into the pot and win money based on how much they put it, something like that would be a better way of winning credits

u xGs are a bunch of fuckin pussies :D

Or we don't want more problems to arise? Ever thought of that?

Why was betting removed from hub in the first place? It was exploitable and that caused a problem.

like i said it wouldnt be for every lr it would be once in a while. If someone did kill themselves there should be a punishment maybe a ct ban idk whatever u guys want. And no i dont want any problems to arise and if people find exploits punish them for using it.

I have an idea for credits on 1 way u can earn them. On last request it can be random it doesnt have to be all the time a bet pops up and u choose who will win the ct or t. You place an amount of creds and basically if u win u get double the creds if u lose u lose the creds u bet. The maximum number of creds is up to u silence just thought u know i needed to help out and i guess i am.

<3 Whitestar

If there was only one CT and one T left, and either of them knew who was going to win, don't you get this slight feeling that one of them might kill the other and slay themselves to keep the betting users for the other team from winning? I can just see it.

10 Ts vote for the T to win, the CT kills the T, slays self, Ts lose credits.

Keep it anonymous in chat, possibly might work, but not sure

I'm at a -0 for now, just because of it being cheated easily.

then ban them i dont get y u guys are so scared of exploits and cheats when something like that happens u guys quickly remove it. U have to fight it ban the people who did this give them punishments warn them do whatever