John

A dumb rule.

The same thing happened to me yesterday also. 2 ts were going for the button and I killed both of them, but then they wouldn't shut up about freekill. It's not a freekill!

Just if someone can explain why we slay people who shoots T's in midair as jumping becomes restricted, that'll explain why I'm wrong on this too.

Okay I'm not going to side with anyone, basically, if you leave your cell before "Out of cell rebel" is called, then you're not a rebel. In the time before the warden calls it, you can either make an attempt at opening the cell doors to cause a freeday, or go find a gun and rebel. Best think you can do is ask for a pardon. But asking for a pardon should not give the CTs a reason to go search for you. There are multiple times where a non-rebelling T fucks around and asks for a pardon, when they actually are where they are supposed to be. The warden needs to give them the order, or they need to have physically seen you.

About pardoning the rebelling T, I think it should be up to the warden if they are pardoned. They chose to rebel. They can ask for a pardon if they have second thoughts or think they might fail in the rebelling.

With the first order out of the cell, the warden should be giving a time they have to be doing the order by [Ex: Take a step out, gun check freeze by 7:00]. Before this time, the Ts should be able to at least jump and crouch before the time given [Jumping at 7:02; knifing at 7:01] as long as they aren't moving before 7:00. If you freeshoot someone for this, you should be slain, but this doesn't mean they can run all the way across the cell block and come back.

Am I forgetting anything?

I think most of that is fair enough but if halfway through the round the warden says "Jumping is now restricted" as someone is jumping, and kills them for it, how is that different from saying "Out of cell rebel" when they are already out? We slay for the first but not the second.

It's technically right for you to warn him to go back. But I would like it if they were just killed. It seems so much funner as a Prisoner to run to open the cells and hoping you would make it before you die.

I think most of that is fair enough but if halfway through the round the warden says "Jumping is now restricted" as someone is jumping, and kills them for it, how is that different from saying "Out of cell rebel" when they are already out? We slay for the first but not the second.

They're similar and different in ways, For example.. The T is jumping for fun and warden then restrict jumping and he get shot. They did not know the fact that he would restrict it. But as for being out of cell, The t is well aware that the order "out of cell you're a rebel" will be given but still take the risk to rebel. Therefore the first one will be slayed for because it could be overly abused and given no time to do anything, but the 2nd one has much time in the world to rebel or retreat to the cell from where they came from.

About that, you gotta give 2 seconds for the Ts to do the orders after you give them. Not including the first order. Give 5 seconds for first step out, AFK freeze type order, then 2-3 seconds after that, or its delaying = Rebel.

if A T is out before the cell doors open and say "out of cell you are rebel" it means the T intended to rebel. Cause only way to get out of cell is through vent or secret ways.

That is how I get out of cells is iso usually. I think that if you get out of cells before out of cell rebel is called and you used a non rebellious way such as using a vent then you should be killed because as it was said before when you got out of your cells it was not traitorous.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Skitters