In-Game Name:

Incompetence of Multiple CTs

Offender's Steam ID:

Multiple

Rules Broken:

Multiple Rules Broken

Evidence:

Multiple offenders in this demo.

I will let the people decide on which people they believe were guilty of rule breaking. For those people they find guilty I will collect their Steam ID's for the use of the staff.

Thank you!

-Jake

Alright so, I realize this is old and I apologize on behalf of any other CS:S Staff Members who were not able to reply. After watching the demo, there are multiple counts of rule breaking, but they are only applicable for a slay. However; I will note that Lord Double Scoop had freekilled twice, and nearly freekilled you. This does warrant a CT ban for at least a day, in which the offender will take the time to look over the motd rules. If you can still provide a Steam ID for "Lord Double Scoop", it would be greatly appreciated. @@xGJake

- Dat guy, Forest

@@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 If you guys could CT ban (1440) this player for breaking rules (old thread, I know, but doing some clean-up) it'd be greatly appreciated. I never got around to doing it as I was never on when the player was on. But from what I know, you can now CT ban through SourceBans (whereas you couldn't before), so if you could do that it'd be greatly appreciated!

Player's last known Alias: "FrAGGit"

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47820150

@@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 If you guys could CT ban (1440) this player for breaking rules (old thread, I know, but doing some clean-up) it'd be greatly appreciated. I never got around to doing it as I was never on when the player was on. But from what I know, you can now CT ban through SourceBans (whereas you couldn't before), so if you could do that it'd be greatly appreciated!

You're gonna ban some guy for a day for something done two months ago? O_o

Does the guy even still play here? lol

You're gonna ban some guy for a day for something done two months ago?

I said I was going to CT ban this player, and by god it's going to happen. The proof is there, and he has yet to be dealt with. I will not be sound of mind until he has been CT banned for a day, regardless if he still plays. No one slips through the cracks, not when I'm around. :beaver:

First of all, closing cause of grave digging. Don't gravedig guys. Secondly,

I tried it from Source Bans, we can't add CT bans cause there's no button, there's the ability to edit the ban from Source, but that's if it is already in. Maybe @@Rhododendron can add a button along with the Ban add button?

First of all, closing cause of grave digging. Don't gravedig guys. Secondly,

I tried it from Source Bans, we can't add CT bans cause there's no button, there's the ability to edit the ban from Source, but that's if it is already in. Maybe @@Rhododendron can add a button along with the Ban add button?

worked fine for me, CT banned him for you

~already closed but posting anyway