Forest

Community Day #3

Community Night or Competition??  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Community Night or Competition??

• Community Night!
    • Competition!

We should do both, I can already see my team for competition and we will win. But if were going to do both we need 100% co-operation from everyone.

Competition is too bleh for me.

+1 for community night because its more fun, different things to do each hour

hardly anyone cooperates if they're CT, and it'd be all messed up n' stuff

In order to do Both, we need someone to take control of the Competition portion. I don't want to be the only person doing everything here, take some initiative guys! Grow some balls!

In order to do Both, we need someone to take control of the Competition portion. I don't want to be the only person doing everything here, take some initiative guys! Grow some balls!

I can help setting up the brackets etc. though I still want to be in it.

IMO community night isn't too fun, we kind of all gather on servers so wouldn't be much different.

Alright so it has been decided that Echo will be hosting the Competition! If you have any questions on the matter, follow this link to his thread! He is in charge of that shiz, so ask him about anything. Don't ask me

Community Night is a Go! Let's start a discussion on the best day for everyone! Throw out some dates people, I don't want anyone left out! (cannot be on Saturday, April 20th)

Alright well, deadline's coming up and I haven't gotten any recent input on the matter. Look at the original post and you will see the updates that have currently been made for this. A time has still yet to be decided, so post now on what you think is a fair time, otherwise it will be hosted at 4:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)

but I don't know if i can make it at all.

The Time/Date is subject to being changed. It might even be booted to next weekend either following up the Competition or being before it if I don't get enough info from everyone, so don't sweat it.

I would swap ZE/ZM and Death Run, because the longer we put off ZE/ZM, the less people will be on to play, and ZE/ZM with a ton of people on is tons of fun (Didn't see official server rotation, please disregard). GunGame should definitely be last, because the main reason we started to lose a lot of people was due to how insanely hectic GunGame was. I'm up for Co-Hosting, assuming that I will be there (which I'm pretty much sure I will, but you never know if something will pop up). If possible, all Co-Hosts plus the Host (@@Forest ) should try to get together on TS to try and coordinate when we'll be asking questions, and what the topics will be. Regarding the questions, I thought that for the most part the trivia was kinda unfair, as it was mostly xG history/knowledge, which is kinda unfair for newer members/non-members. The categories should change for every server rotation in my opinion (e.g. History, quotes, famous people, current events, etc.)