Yo, we have a taser that is included in a multitude of CS:GO maps. I understand there is an issue with a plugin that was popular in CS:S, but since this 'is' a different game shouldn't we utilize it's features? I suggest we disable the plugin or whatever it is that breaks the Zeus and just have it implemented as it is meant to be, as a one hit kill weapon. It has about the same range as the knife and that can also be a one hit kill. Thoughts?

the idea of the taser is to subdue. not kill. that is why the zeus is not allowed. the taser plugin instead allows you to shoot 1 shot per clip at a decent range to subdue them for a moment long enough to get a hold on the rebel or force him to drop his gun.

Well we can't do that if we can't pick it up chrono, thats the problem here

the taser plugins should be using a gun like the p250 (usp in css) becauseit is meant to be ranged. not the zeus.

+1 for subduing purpose. As an ethical warden, I am in need of an ethical weapon that can stop the misbehavior individuals and not killing them :pompous:

I do understand what a taser is meant to be in actuality, but this is a weapon provided in our game. It is also a very popular weapon that is included in almost every map we use, mainly in areas that Ts can easily reach. What I am hoping to accomplish is get another way for Terrorists to rebel. I also believe that it would provide extra incentive to stay away from Ts.

Thus helping stop baiters, or at least let them learn not to bait.

People who intend on baiting are going to bait, regardless of what Ts have. they are usually also intending on gunplating.

+1 to 1 hit kill Zeus. That's one thing I love about cs-go, is getting those hilarious tazer kills. I think it will make the gameplay just more fun. I've always wondered why xG has no Zeus, I don't see why you shouldn't have it. It's not an overpowered weapon in my opinion.