Sabrina

I'm leaving.

I am leaving the clan. I'm done with the bullshit that is going on. None of the admins listen when they are told about a problem on the server and all they do is freekill. I will still be around but won't be in the clan anymore. kbai

We cant do anything if we didn't see it and when I did see someone do it I slayed them also we slay ourselves if we do gg

Honestly, I never liked you. All you did was bitch and complain about minor things. You always think you're right and think you're fun and all. Us admins talk about members a lot. Most of us agreed that you are one of the most annoying of the bunch.

You criticize admins for "not doing what they are supposed to do."

None of the admins listen when they are told about a problem on the server

Well first, we can't solve every problem. We always try and resolve things. We can only act on what we see or any further evidence. We can't trust anything or anybody else. Just if someone is honest and helpful doesn't mean we can always take their word. We don't respond well to rude people *cough*. When we do respond to rude people, they always bitch, moan, and complain and that leads to shit like this, and atrocious sayings.

all they do is freekill

It's like you're implying admins are perfect. lel.

Have fun with what you do and good luck.

P.S. that one time you accused me of wallhacking. I'm still waiting for that ban request. Still waiting.

All you did was bitch and complain about minor things. You always think you're right and think you're fun and all. Us admins talk about members a lot. Most of us agreed that you are one of the most annoying of the bunch.

lol +1

exactly how i feeeel

I hope to see you around sabrina :x we played dem pools yo! And dark rp from time to time. Good times. Good Times! And that one movie about the chinese fking girl who got pregnant @ a young age. LELELELE

Well you were pretty cool. Good luck in the future! I would like to add though, as TurdWig said. We don't always see everything, I can't just slay someone because someone spams admin chat saying they freekilled. If I can't prove it or didn't see it, I can't slay them. I hate that you feel we don't do anything. Also, freekills happen and any good admin, or good person should slay themselves for it. No one's perfect.

Anyways, good luck. Sad to see any member leave.

I know this is being repeated, but yeah. We can't just act upon someones word. People have friends, friends can lie. We could get 5 people saying this person freekilled, but if we didn't see it or don't get proof of it, we can't do anything.

Well sabrina even i didn't know you well it's still sad seeing anyone leave xG. I'm sorry that you think we admins and mods arn't doing anything but if we can't prove it, didn't see it we can't do anything. Sorry that you think that way but i wish you luck with whatever it is you do after this.