John

More ideas from JWB!

This has nothing to do with just Eden's recent mass freekilling.

However, I would like to say that as a member we should be held to a higher standard. I feel that as a member if you INTENTIONALLY Mass freekill it should be an instant loss of member in xG. You may think it's "funny" and "cool" but if there are new people on our servers and you do that, they will automatically have a bad impression of our server.

I feel that this should be some sort of new rule when a player joins the clan.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Gkoo

This is just an opinion based thread. Leave a +1 or a -1. Also, leave a reason or any idea.

Once again, this isn't pointed at Eden. It's pointed at any member who would willingly mass freekill intentionally.

@@Eden@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden @@Eden

While I do like the idea, I'm kinda on the fence about it. I definately think that the punishment should be much more severe if a member is to intentionally mass freekill (maybe adding on a month server ban on top of the perm Ct-ban), but in my opinion just revoking their membership might be a little too harsh. I'd like to see what some other people's opinions on this are though.

I agree this is the last thing a member not a CL or DM should be doing, and I think if someone does it just to be cool they dont deserve to be in xG also should get banned from the server for some time for being a dumbfuck +1

to an extent +1 because if someone in here does intentionally mass freekill, they are usually leaving right after. lol but yeah if they stick around the punishment should be worse, i agree with a ban for a month for being total idiots. and the revoking of membership sounds like a nice punishment too, that way if they want to come back after their month ban is up, they have to re-apply and get 20 +1s which are less likely to happen because of why he was bannned.

I think the perma CT ban and a "one more mess up and you get a demotion" would work better, i maen not many xG members are seen intentionally massing anyways, i can't name any that have done it in the last few months, so either way this thread works out doesn't matter much, i mean shiro, papi, and a few others have massed but they left before doing so.

PM+ should obviously not do it, so they should just be demoted to member.

I think the perma CT ban and a "one more mess up and you get a demotion" would work better

This right here is what we need. +1 lol even tho I did it, I kinda had a reason. (Not saying its valid cause I know its not)

He only agreed with Shadow because he knows he should be fucking banned. I think it should be a month server ban for that shit.

lol, i'd just say it's a one-time chance and then he gets perm'd so i don't see the big-ass deal, but you guys are probably gonna disagree with me.

But another small punishment won't do much more harm...

+1 for atleast a week/month ban afterwards. 0 for revoked member

+1. If you're naive and half-witted enough to want to Mass Freekill on our Server with Membership status, knowing FULL WELL what will happen to you if you do, then there should be no leniency. Clearly a Permanent CT ban isn't threatening enough to some, so notching it up to a loss of Member Status ought to wake them up.

Like I've said before on a post similar to this scenario:

If you really wanted to know what it felt like to mass free kill, why take it to the xG Jailbreak server? ... There are many other servers in which you could have chosen to do so. The only viable reason I see that you did it here was that you believed you would be let off easily

In the end, I agree to increasing the punishment for Members of XenoGamers as they should be giving a good representation of xG, not showing everyone that some of our members are too immature to handle a "No-balls" request.

- Dat guy, Forest

However, I would like to say that as a member we should be held to a higher standard. I feel that as a member if you INTENTIONALLY Mass freekill it should be an instant loss of member in xG. You may think it's "funny" and "cool" but if there are new people on our servers and you do that, they will automatically have a bad impression of our server.

Possibly, if they perform a mass freekill, I was thinking; and just throwing this out as an idea, but if they do mass freekill, maybe they should be put on Member Probation, meaning if they fuck up again or we get complaints about them in a set X amount of time, they can risk losing their membership in xG.

Just an idea. Maybe like, a 2-week period of probation? I know 2 weeks seems a little long, but it isn't too often we get our members mass freekilling, so it wouldn't have to be that often.

+1 on Dark's idea. Having a Member Probation if you mass freekill as an xG member would do well. Even though i havn't seen any xG members do that ever (excluding Eden) 2 Weeks is long enough.

Alright, I like Darkwolf's idea too. This really needs to be up to @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo

If you guys want to pursue something like this we can get more people to put their ideas here or make a new thread with the ideas that have been stated here and have a vote. Probably need to include Co-Leaders on this as well. Like I said this was just an opinion thread so that I could see what everyone thought.

Edit: If we need to get more ideas in this thread I can put a link in the shoutbox and or tag more members of the CS:S division.