Peppermint - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

TG | Dirty Dan [C]

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:25736898

Information:

Ban for killing 2 people by mike because it was my last fuck up and Im trying to change and not be disrespectful and such so if you could give me another chance even though I have had a lot it would be nice because I miss playing ct. But yea you guys know the rest.

Yours Truely,

Dirty Dan/Peppermint

jesus are you serious???? it wasn't even a month before you made a ban protest and you are doing it now? -1. i havent seen you on jailbreak or any server so how the hell are we supposed to know if you have changed or not? this is getting really ridiculous and laughable.

aradionewz.net_wp_content_uploads_2012_12_Misc_FuckOff.jpg.15e6e22023c3960db793032323c89e7e.jpg

-1 No, just no. You've fucked up too much and too many times. I honestly don't know why aren't already perm'ed from everything. Besides, doesn't TG have its own servers?

I guarantee that if you get on jailbreak, show that you are both active and respectful, then the community will be much more willing to unban you. There is more than enough evidence to keep you banned, although show us that you truly have changed and we may show some pity after all this time.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol -1

There are many times a player has said they'll "try to change" after screwing up, trust me. Each time, there is either little to No change at all. Even when there is, some of these players have a nasty habit of reverting back to the way they used to be without even knowing it, then it's just a rinse and repeat from there.

As Chrono stated;

We don't want "trying to change" we want "have changed"

A perfect example of such would be Shadow. Shadow had a terrible past where there were many occurrences of trolling, disrespect and atrocious attitude in general. The Shadow we all know now has made a tremendous step in the right direction, and is now a pleasure to have around on the servers. The change has to be significant enough that the community takes notice, not just a small change.

All in all, you need to prove to us that you Have Changed, not that you are Capable of doing it. Going to remain at a +/-0 for the time being, until I see a noticeable improvement.

- Dat guy, Forest

Sorry dan but you trying to disrespect me and mess with me on css was one step into the dark hole and now you have done it with free killing, you have "freekilled" plenty enough and its time for you to take a vacation on the Ban Wagon. sorry but -1ing, don't know if you actually mistakenly did it.