MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Server: Jailbreak

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion

What is your bug/suggestion? Any legit reason we can't use Demoman on CT? @@Rhododendron Requesting you enable it.

If there was Demo on CT it could cause quite a few accidental freekills. If you hit someone with a direct pipe there is splash damage so you may hit someone else. If you detonate a sticky and there's more then one person its gone hit them all. And if you miss a pipe and a roller detonates on a group of innocent Ts then it would be a lot of freekilling. All-in-all its probably better to keep Demo off CT.

If there was Demo on CT it could cause quite a few accidental freekills. If you hit someone with a direct pipe there is splash damage so you may hit someone else. If you detonate a sticky and there's more then one person its gone hit them all. And if you miss a pipe and a roller detonates on a group of innocent Ts then it would be a lot of freekilling. All-in-all its probably better to keep Demo off CT.

Yeah what he said :3

I just coded up a TF2 Deathrun mod, so I need people to help and test since it's going on live without any previous testing :o

Server: Deathrun

Bug or Suggestion?: 4 Bugs

What is your bug/suggestion?: On every deathrun map, anyone can survive the falls that should kill you instantly. There are also times where people are the hale more than one time after another. Weapons can also be used if ammo is found. Alive people can see dead people's chat and hear dead people's voice chat.

@@Rhododendron @@HanYolo

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: If you are heavy in any round as the T's and you have equipped the sandvich or the Steak thing. And at the end of a round you throw them on the ground It will respond next round and if you stay alive every round to do this it = unlimited Crits or unlimited health. please try and fix this. :)

@@Rhododendron @@HanYolo @@MuffinMonster

Server: Deathrun

Bug or Suggestion?: 4 Bugs

What is your bug/suggestion?: On every deathrun map, anyone can survive the falls that should kill you instantly. There are also times where people are the hale more than one time after another. Weapons can also be used if ammo is found. Alive people can see dead people's chat and hear dead people's voice chat.

@@Rhododendron @@HanYolo

I fixed the fall-bug. About dead chat and dead people's voice. I didn't try to combat that so is that something that should be enabled?

What is your bug/suggestion?: If you are heavy in any round as the T's and you have equipped the sandvich or the Steak thing. And at the end of a round you throw them on the ground It will respond next round and if you stay alive every round to do this it = unlimited Crits or unlimited health. please try and fix this. :)

I'm lost so sandviches and steaks don't disappear at round end essentially?

I'm lost so sandviches and steaks don't disappear at round end essentially?

Yes pretty much @@Rhododendron

How are you even getting a sandvich as a Red at all? I've never see that

@@RustledJimmies If you go in armory after you bumrush the CT's, and pick up an ammo pack, you can use your sandvich. I tested it today, he's not kidding, but he didn't explain it correctly. If you leave the sandvich on the ground when the round ends, the next round, you can use the sandvich. @@Rhododendron @@HanYolo

@@RustledJimmies If you go in armory after you bumrush the CT's, and pick up an ammo pack, you can use your sandvich. I tested it today, he's not kidding, but he didn't explain it correctly. If you leave the sandvich on the ground when the round ends, the next round, you can use the sandvich. @@Rhododendron @@HanYolo

Yeah ^^^^ that :p

@@Rhododendron @@HanYolo @@RustledJimmies @@Priggles

Server: Pokemon Trade Server

What is your bug/suggestion?: SolidSnake said this "PRICE CHECK AND BACK PACK ARE BROKEN IN THE POKE TRADE SERVER"