MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

The items being removed from characters is still a problem in Jailbreak and Deathrun. How are we supposed to have hat day? Not a big problem, but somewhat annoying have all the players look the same and having random hats everywhere. Been a while since last addressed so I thought, "why not?"

Not sure what a hat day is, but type in console -> record demo -> stop. Fix it for a round or two.

Not sure what a hat day is, but type in console -> record demo -> stop. Fix it for a round or two.

Its a day in which those inferior, poor, useless, no-hat, scrubbish, tra- sorry. Its an activity in the TF2 Jailbreak gamemode in which the warden or he and his guards judge a "T" player solely of their hats and/or miscs and slaughter their inferior waste of server memory into oblivion.

Server: Saxton Hale - TF2

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion

What is your bug/suggestion?: For the scout perk "Homing Balls" there should be a downside, for example if they use it they move 20% slower for 50 seconds or so, and the range isn't so far that it hits across the map.

Server: Pokemon Trade Center

Bug/Suggestion: RTD Spontaneous Combustion

Whenever you roll Spontaneous Combustion, you don't ignite with any class. Also if you try to roll again 2 minutes after previous rolling SC, it tells you you are still in the previous RTD. The only way to stop it is to respawn so you can RTD again.

Edit: Thanks for fixing it

Alright people, got some pretty long list of complains here. :nerd:

Server: Saxton Hale

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion / Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: Alright I'm going to list out some suggestions that players had while playing the Hale server:

• "Bonk" Plug-in for the server.
  • Alternative nerf on weapons such as longer cooldown on those sandman.
  • Voteban, votekick, votemute, those ugly commands. :sleep:
  • A source to chat while dead since sending trade to talk is a pain.
  • Time limit such as 2 minutes for the first round after round change and for the last person alive along with the hale ( prevent delays / friendlies )
  • [ A mic translator for those foreign speakers ]

Now for some amazingly unnoticed bugs:

• MOTD link is broken. ( when type !motd it came up with like NFOservers.com or something like that ) :huh:
  • Points got reset. ( not really my problem but noobs keep on complaining :cry: )
  • NOT RELATED TO HALE SERVER: I notice we had a rotation server but it's not listed in the !servers command.

Well that's it forks, comments, debates, do anything that you guys can to change all of this. :duckiijr:

Alright people, got some pretty long list of complains here. :nerd:

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion / Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: Alright I'm going to list out some suggestions that players had while playing the Hale server:

• "Bonk" Plug-in for the server.
  • Alternative nerf on weapons such as longer cooldown on those sandman.
  • Voteban, votekick, votemute, those ugly commands. :sleep:
  • A source to chat while dead since sending trade to talk is a pain.
  • Time limit such as 2 minutes for the first round after round change and for the last person alive along with the hale ( prevent delays / friendlies )
  • [ A mic translator for those foreign speakers ]

Now for some amazingly unnoticed bugs:

• MOTD link is broken. ( when type !motd it came up with like NFOservers.com or something like that ) :huh:
  • Points got reset. ( not really my problem but noobs keep on complaining :cry: )
  • NOT RELATED TO HALE SERVER: I notice we had a rotation server but it's not listed in the !servers command.

Well that's it forks, comments, debates, do anything that you guys can to change all of this. :duckiijr:

I will look into this further, if anymore issues arise, please feel free to @@Nomulous me so I can notice these much quicker. All your suggestions are noted, and the moment I get free time I will immediately fix these and add some of the suggestions if we (TF2 guys) see it fit. And @@MuffinMonster tag meh and Brian mostly, Rhodey is busy with work and usually works on web stuff.

/Edit 1:

MOTD has been fixed

What is your bug/suggestion?: seen other servers having bots that allow you to trade a scrap that will automatically revive/re-spawn you during this round, for those inpatient people

What is your bug/suggestion?: seen other servers having bots that allow you to trade a scrap that will automatically revive/re-spawn you during this round, for those inpatient people

I'll take a look into it... It might just be added into hub :P

Server: Jailbreak

Bug Or Suggestion?: Suggestion

What is your bug/suggestion?: Bring back the charge from the Splendid Screen and Charge And Targe. I realize it makes it so the reds can rebel but the blue team can just go all heavies and anally rape the demoes if they get charge at the blues

I honestly think that's a horrible idea. You can prevent the Saxton from having any fun if you all just revive yourself and you can just stall out the game,

Im sorry star, but i disagree. I think that they should keep the charge away. Why? Because they could run or charge over traps in deathrun making it to easy for reds to rebel.

Server: Jailbreak #1/#2

What is your bug/suggestion?: Remove pyro from the blue team. Many people have accidentally freekilled when using pyro. It is not a safe class for the blue team to use i believe

Side Notes: I know this has been suggested before, but i strongly believe it should

Server: Pokemon Trade Center

Bug or Suggestion: Suggestion

Adding a rule that prohibits Sentry's inside the elevator.

Reason: When a player on the opposing team enters to take down the Sentry, the Sentry shoots at one of the buttons to go to a different floor. When the floor is hit, and there is another player who isn't getting hit by the sentry, both players get teleported to the floor and get stuck inside each other. Technically this is body blocking, since neither player can move, and is an advantage to the player who didn't get hit by the sentry and can constantly kill anyone who tries to take it down since they have had most of their health taken away from the sentry.