MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Server: Jailbreak #1/#2

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion

What is your bug/suggestion?: Remove pyro from the blue team. Many people have accidentally freekilled when using pyro. It is not a safe class for the blue team to use i believe

Side Notes: I know this has been suggested before, but i strongly believe it should

I agree with this, if a Pyro taunts with the Rainblower/Shotgun/Reserve Shooter/Flare Gun/Detonator and they are near blues they can mass kill. I witnessed this earlier on JB #2 with a Pyro mass killing 3 reds by taunting. Also any pyro can freehit A LOT of people with their flamethrower. Better to remove Pyros and be safe than sorry so to prevent from perming a kid who didn't mean to mass kill.

Server: Jailbreak #1/#2

What is your bug/suggestion? Get rid of the freekill limit.

At the time it's only making blue team harder.

And I don't recall it even banning people when they hit the 9 freekills.

I Feel Like the whole point shop on jailbreak xG servers are stupid..

I mean like its great and all but would we really want to waste our entire life getting 6000 points for a title saying un-stoppable..

They should really remove it.

Server: Jailbreak Server 1 and 2

What is your bug/suggestion?: They Should Remove the point shop menu for tf2

I feel like its a waste of time playing on your Pc/Mac getting 1 point like every 10 mins or Killing lots of reds/blues for points

just to get like 6000 Points for a mere title nobody will really care about its utterly outrageous.

Server: Deathrun

What is your bug/suggestion?: Add More Maps Im getting tired of playing on the same boring maps all the time..

Im Just saying /Speaking out

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: Remove those goddamm Soda Popper Scouts There becoming a mennance To Our Deathrun Server I cant even get half way through the obstacle course without winning because a stupid soda popper scout flew all the way over there.

They Should Remove the point shop menu for tf2

I feel like its a waste of time playing on your Pc/Mac getting 1 point like every 10 mins or Killing lots of reds/blues for points

just to get like 6000 Points for a mere title nobody will really care about its utterly outrageous.

Then don't buy it? No one is forcing you to do that.

Add More Maps Im getting tired of playing on the same boring maps all the time..

Im Just saying /Speaking out

Link some then

Remove those goddamm Soda Popper Scouts There becoming a mennance To Our Deathrun Server I cant even get half way through the obstacle course without winning because a stupid soda popper scout flew all the way over there.

I'll get Silence on that

Server: Jailbreak 1/2

What is your bug/suggestion?: After a Freeday starts from lack of Warden, all Reds are unmuted.

OR Reduce the time muted to the same as CSS: 30 seconds.

Server: Jailbreak 1 and 2

Map: Minecart

Bug: In the deathrun of minecart in the 3 trap with the three platforms. When you pick the right when they will all break. I don't like deathrun but I don't want to be force to my death.

Server: Jailbreak 1 and 2

Map: Minecart

Bug: In the deathrun of minecart in the 3 trap with the three platforms. When you pick the right when they will all break. I don't like deathrun but I don't want to be force to my death.

It's a map glitch, so not much to do. Anyway, it works, you just hit it with a weapon that does spread. (Shottie, rocket, minigun, etc.)

It's a map glitch, so not much to do. Anyway, it works, you just hit it with a weapon that does spread. (Shottie, rocket, minigun, etc.)

If I get freekilled for something regarded it I'm sending this link to then

What is your bug/suggestion?: Blu Scouts can throw their cleavers through walls and hit Red team, ruining the game.

Server: Jailbreak

Bug: If you have a botkiller and use it in the loadout it stays with all weapons. I have photo with the bug. Also with the soldiers rocket launcher it gets up in your face and you can't aim.

image.jpg.857ef20bf53e0147cb21f72a17bbc6a1.jpg

Sorry if i'm posting too many of these but....

Server: All

What is your bug/suggestion?: There is a plugin on all the servers that makes other players unable to be seen around walls. This plugin is also responsible for weapons, items, hats, ect. not appearing on their class.