MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Is it possible to create or add a menu that pops up for guards who just joined, to take a test like 5 questions so they can stay on guard, if they get any wrong they go back to prisoners?

Bug report here, whenever a stalemate happens the whole map breaks, to stop it a team has to die so everything works, can you guys change it to where blu's get slayed at end of time? something like that.

Server: Both Jailbreak servers

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: When a heavy spins his minigun and when a sniper aims down the scope they speed up as fast as scouts, another bug is how people can kill themselves at the beginning of the round and get ammo from their melees.

@@Rhododendron

Bug report here, whenever a stalemate happens the whole map breaks, to stop it a team has to die so everything works, can you guys change it to where blu's get slayed at end of time? something like that.

Fixed made it so Red wins at the end.

Server: Both Jailbreak servers

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: When a heavy spins his minigun and when a sniper aims down the scope they speed up as fast as scouts, another bug is how people can kill themselves at the beginning of the round and get ammo from their melees.

@@Rhododendron

Fixed speed issue, fixed ammo drop issue.

Server: Deathrun (Dr)

Bug or Suggestion?: Insect

What is your bug/suggestion?: Almost every Hale/Administrator/Whatever you're gonna call it dies (Says suicide) every time the round starts. Its not just by chance that everyone suicides because I was Hale/Administrator a couple of times and died everytime. Fix pl0x.

@@Rhododendron

Server: Its with a plugin.

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug (Actually I don't know if its a bug or just intended)

What is your bug/suggestion? With the pointless, annoying, shouldn't-even-be-implemented !friendly plugin, medics can heal other players, which is basically just a big smack in the face to the opposing team.

@@Rhododendron

Server: Jailbreak

Bug or suggestion: remove the usage of the third degree

What is your bug/suggestion? I have lost so many jailbreak games, Because they all said "lololfreehdai no commahnds" when the freakin pyros spam the tits out of the thing, And it makes an ungodly noise! Pls remoev

Server: Jailbreak

Bug or suggestion: remove the usage of the third degree

What is your bug/suggestion? I have lost so many jailbreak games, Because they all said "lololfreehdai no commahnds" when the freakin pyros spam the tits out of the thing, And it makes an ungodly noise! Pls remoev

What? Can you retype that since that makes zero sense :C

Server: Both Jailbreak Servers pfpfpfpf.

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion pfpfpfpf.

What is your bug/suggestion? The jumprope game in the map Sand, I think its like ba_jail_sand or something has music so loud that it basically muffles everyone on a mic, which is irritating when you think you get free killed and it turns out you just didn't hear the orders cos' of the loud music. What I'm saying is that someone with server access should take out the music function pfpfpfpf. @@Rhododendron @@HanYolo

Server: N/A

Bug/suggestion: suggestion

Maybe if its possible make a new server like a randomized server? Like a casual fun random weps and loadout on non objective based maps such as custom ones built around a main fighting arena? (Or maybe like a king of the hill?) this kin of server can have lots of cool plugins to make the deathmatch more fun like rtd and randomized effects on spawn. I know this isn't a new idea but servers like these are fun and can get lots of population. I'm on my phone right now so I can't post links or anything but I will try when I'm back in Mercia if anyone else wants a server like this.

Yeah I know there is a saxton hale randomized but I'm looking for a purely casual, relaxed, short respawn game type

What is your bug/suggestion? The jumprope game in the map Sand, I think its like ba_jail_sand or something has music so loud that it basically muffles everyone on a mic, which is irritating when you think you get free killed and it turns out you just didn't hear the orders cos' of the loud music. What I'm saying is that someone with server access should take out the music function pfpfpfpf. @@Rhododendron @@HanYolo

Turn down the music lol?

Turn down the music lol?

I would have to turn down the volume though, no? Thus turning down the volume of the people speaking over microphone aswel.