MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

I think it happens when a map the changes. My advice is leaving then

Server: Team Fortress 2: VS Saxton Hale

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: After finishing a round of KOTH on Nucleus, my points and perks were reset to default, all to zero. This also happened to a few people including Akinbill.

Yeah I think it happens when the map changes. My advice is quitting at the end of the match and then coming back in like two minutes later. But yeah it still needs to be patched.

Im pretty sure that happens whenever someone votes to restart the map. It resets all your points and upgrades. So if someone starts a vote to restart the map, vote no. If not enough people vote no, just leave the server and come back after it has reset

No its not just restarting the map but its changing it to. You can't even change to a different hale map without losing points and perks. I've searched through this entire forum and this has been going on for a while. Pls fix.

Server: Slenderfortress

Bug or suggestion: Fix the votemap voting system

why: If people want to play a map like the snow one (i forget the name) and we vote for a map change to it, the server will take us to a completely random map that isnt what we chose.

No its not just restarting the map but its changing it to. You can't even change to a different hale map without losing points and perks. I've searched through this entire forum and this has been going on for a while. Pls fix.

This needs to be fixed. If it's been going on for a long time, I don't see why they haven't bothered to fix it or come up with a loophole around it.

Server: Tf2 vs. Saxton hale

Bug: Reset glitch

After playing for a while this glitch has yet to be fixed. Its really annoying when you buy things Hyper Heavy or Homing Arrows and then boom 215 points worth of stuff gone. It makes people like me want to leave servers.

Gotta say though, this has been going on since last November :\

Gotta say though, this has been going on since last November :\

Really last November. Mods should have dealt with something such as this a long time ago. I've seen so many mods say "Oh were going to fix it just hold on a bit" and they never actually do anything to fix it. щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

So obviously there is a lot going on with saxton, Sadly thats not the only server with problems. And @Nomulus Can only do so much!

Yeah I guess the other servers have alot of problems too.

So whats the situation on the points glitch?

So I've actually play Hale for a bit...Don't notice any point being missing so far. Scouts still need that nerf, too op for people who can't aim with their melee. But overall I don't see any other problem on the Hale server as far as technical problems concerned.

Server: Tf2 Jailbreak

Suggestion/ Bug: Suggestion

How about whenever a guard takes a free kill, they get a huge de-buff, like very slow movement speed. This would discourage guards because the de-buffs will make them easy targets by rebels.

Server: Jailbreak

Suggestion/Bug: Suggestion

Can we please for the love of god remove the bro fist high five taunt. It's annoying and it's hard to hear over it. I dislike it and it's a bit pointless. I'm okay with alittle sound bites but it's just so unavoidable