MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Server: Deathrun

Bug or Suggestion?: Bugs and a suggestion

What is your bug/suggestion?: 2 blues will spawn and it will usually be the same people. I also suggest putting the "2 lives" thing to a shorter time span.

@@Rhododendron @@HanYolo

Server: Deathrun

Bug or Suggestion?: Bugs and a suggestion

What is your bug/suggestion?: 2 blues will spawn and it will usually be the same people. I also suggest putting the "2 lives" thing to a shorter time span.

@@Rhododendron @@HanYolo

A user will only switch when they die. I'm gonna code something in to switch em automatically after x amount of time or x amount of rounds pass.

Server: Jailbreak

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion of a rule

What is your bug/suggestion?: An over abundance of people along with me would like Jarate to be considered baiting again. And it's not just that it's annoying, but the cosmetic effect of Jarate includes a yellow tint to the screen, which while playing crush game deters the player and persay, pink with a yellow tint can look like red. @@Rhododendron @@HanYolo @@MuffinMonster

Server: Jailbreak

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion of a rule

What is your bug/suggestion?: An over abundance of people along with me would like Jarate to be considered baiting again. And it's not just that it's annoying, but the cosmetic effect of Jarate includes a yellow tint to the screen, which while playing crush game deters the player and persay, pink with a yellow tint can look like red. @@Rhododendron @@HanYolo @@MuffinMonster

+1 PLEASE <3

so in jailbreak the there is this glitch where all these cosmetic items glitch off the player and are floating in the air. it's really weird and annoying some times. (i know this is not really important but idk a suggestion)

The items being removed from characters is still a problem in Jailbreak and Deathrun. How are we supposed to have hat day? Not a big problem, but somewhat annoying have all the players look the same and having random hats everywhere. Been a while since last addressed so I thought, "why not?"

The items being removed from characters is still a problem in Jailbreak and Deathrun. How are we supposed to have hat day? Not a big problem, but somewhat annoying have all the players look the same and having random hats everywhere. Been a while since last addressed so I thought, "why not?"

Pretty sure that's a glitch and not a feature. Sometimes hats and miscs kinda just come off the character. From what I've seen, there is no way to fix it.

Server: Jailbreak #2

Bug/suggestion: bug

The votekick, voteban, votemute do not work.

They in fact, work. People are just too lazy to band together to make it happen.

They in fact, work. People are just too lazy to band together to make it happen.

not on #2 it will not bring the list up to choose someone, do not try to correct me son, you know i am always right :3.

Server: Jailbreak #1

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: Some members said this had been around for a few days. More BLU than RED in the server. Earlier it was like 11 BLU and 9 RED.