MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Server: Jailbreak

Bug/Suggestion: Suggestion

I think for the blue team you need to talk in order to be on blue. But we would have to keep the queue in case of trolls or freekillers. I don't really know how to put these together but it would stop constant rebellion.

Server: Slender Fortress

Bug/Suggestion:Suggestion

Casting a Vote for Auto Scrambling Teams works. This should not be in the game because someone can cast the vote and if people vote yes the teams scramble and then whoever is finding pages gets scrambled and its annoying. Please remove it

Server: Slender Fortess

Bug/Suggestion: I guess both

It just seems that the flashlight is a bit dull it's useful but buggy. Also I like the fact that it's really dark. But I can't see crap either way. So if you could check it out id would be thankful

Server: Team Fortress 2: VS Saxton Hale

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: After buying the Soldier Perk, Homing Rockets, which is in slot #1, I tested it with the Direct Hit and Stock Rocket Launcher, but the rockets don't seem to home in on my target (Saxton Hale).

What is your bug/suggestion?: After buying the Soldier Perk, Homing Rockets, which is in slot #1, I tested it with the Direct Hit and Stock Rocket Launcher, but the rockets don't seem to home in on my target (Saxton Hale).

Just to make sure, you are crouching and waiting for the charge meter to go to 100 before shooting, right?

What is your bug/suggestion?: After finishing a round of KOTH on Nucleus, my points and perks were reset to default, all to zero. This also happened to a few people including Akinbill.

What is your bug/suggestion?: After finishing a round of KOTH on Nucleus, my points and perks were reset to default, all to zero. This also happened to a few people including Akinbill.

Seconded, it's happened to me a couple times as well.

Saxton Hale is pretty messy right now.

Server: Tf2 vs. Saxton hale

Bug: Reset glitch

After playing for a while this glitch has yet to be fixed. Its really annoying when you buy things Hyper Heavy or Homing Arrows and then boom 215 points worth of stuff gone. It makes people like me want to leave servers.

Sever: Tf2 vs. Saxton Hale

Suggestion/ Could be a glitch

Bring back points for damage or fix the glitch. It's what made this server so addicting.

Im pretty sure that happens whenever someone votes to restart the map. It resets all your points and upgrades. So if someone starts a vote to restart the map, vote no. If not enough people vote no, just leave the server and come back after it has reset

Still not working, but I have retained my points since the reset. I'll probably have to work my points again, but it's really annoying and needs to be patched.