MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

-1. You are worthless. You think you're cool mass freekilling like a twat then think you can just go play CS:GO and no one would give a fuck. I wish they'd just ban you from all servers. Your attitude fucking sucks. Get a grip on reality kid.

-1. You are worthless.

This is coming from the guy stalking me on threads to cause problems, as you are now.

I've really done nothing to you yet you seem provoked over everything I do. You call me out in game for disrespect for talking back to you, I don't think you've noticed but xenogamers had a disclaimer at the bottom of the forums pretty much stating everyone has the right to voice yourself (which has been removed from the theme). Not only that but it's not disrespectful at all unless you're offended (there has been threads on the regulations for disrespect, in this case you just don't like me).

You think you're cool mass freekilling like a twat

It was late at night, I was tired. The PM leadership on the server was frustrating and I decided to mass freekill . I can't say anything really to change your opinion, I did not see it as "cool," as I didn't run around hollering O LOOK I MASS FREEKILLED.

On the note on mass freekilling, some actual reasons behind it was I find myself to be problematic with a lot of the newer people in the CS:S division and the only reason I played there was when friends were on, or to be CT. Disconnecting myself from the CT team completely would decrease my activity on the CS:S servers, occasionally when people go to play on there from teamspeak I would jump a long in.

In no way, shape, or form was it the right thing to do. It was a childish act I cannot deny that either. I'm just asking for a chance.

no one would give a fuck.

Staff were on at the time, I was fully aware that people would care.

I wish they'd just ban you from all servers.

Sometimes I wish that upon people, but I keep it to myself.

Your attitude fucking sucks.

I don't see how my attitude sucks, then again it's your opinion. I respect your opinion but I still don't see how it sucks. Elaborate please and maybe I can please you, sound good?

Basically you getting unbanned from CT on CS:GO, you end up getting automatically unbanned on CS:S. I'm still at -1 for unbanning at all. You knew the rules, you still mass freekilled. I have doubts the CS:GO staff are going to want to have to watch you. Like Enforcer said, what makes certain you wouldn't do it again.

Refer to my post above to John, this is the one time out of over the year I've played in xG Jailbreak for CS:S. I've remained faithful pretty much over that time on jailbreak and broken minimal rules. The only times I've freekilled on a CT were accidents, the biggest incident was when I had a exploding knife from a map secret. The most recent incident before the ban was when Cristo muted the CT team after an admin all chatted I was warden, I was deeply under the impression people decided to stop talking over me since I was competing with really 2-3 other people for warden. I ordered Ts to go to soccer before the mute and I finalized it during the mute unaware of the mute because of chat spam to call out who was warden. I presumed to kill 4 people chasing a CT under ramp at lego, causing and uproar which resulted in a 60 minute CT ban.

Stalking you on threads? I saw your thread for an unban. I read it. If it would have been an ACCIDENT I would have +1'd you. Accidents happen. However, you INTENTIONALLY Mass freekilled. Unfortunately, CT Bans do carry over. We can not unban you for the simple fact of you'd be getting away with an intentional mass freekill and could potentially do it again.

Also, I never had a problem with you until you got on your high horse and talked down to everyone. Including the Division Managers of CS:S. It doesn't matter if you have been here longer, or who you know. Show some respect to people and maybe they would help you out. I give to people what they deserve, you haven't earned my respect. You don't deserve it.

A little disclaimer, I would have -1'd anyone who intentionally mass freekilled. I have before. This isn't all about you. I don't follow you around threads. I just come across threads that you happen to comment in and generally what you have to say is negative in some way. Just like that day in CS:S when you ran your mouth to me.

Stalking you on threads? I saw your thread for an unban. I read it. If it would have been an ACCIDENT I would have +1'd you. Accidents happen. However, you INTENTIONALLY Mass freekilled. Unfortunately, CT Bans do carry over. We can not unban you for the simple fact of you'd be getting away with an intentional mass freekill and could potentially do it again.

Also, I never had a problem with you until you got on your high horse and talked down to everyone. Including the Division Managers of CS:S. It doesn't matter if you have been here longer, or who you know. Show some respect to people and maybe they would help you out. I give to people what they deserve, you haven't earned my respect. You don't deserve it.

A little disclaimer, I would have -1'd anyone who intentionally mass freekilled. I have before. This isn't all about you. I don't follow you around threads. I just come across threads that you happen to comment in and generally what you have to say is negative in some way. Just like that day in CS:S when you ran your mouth to me.

I fully understand that but sometimes people deserve second chances, as this is a community which have given several people another chance. Personally I don't think I deserve it but it's worth a shot? Right?

I got on my high horse and talked everyone down? When was this and what exactly was I saying. Maybe I was joking? I doubt I would really do that unless I thought something was wrong.

I understand that. And I ran my mouth off to you? If I recall you called me out first (I don't even know what it was) which lead to DONT DISRESPECT ME and for me to GET OFF MY HIGH HORSE. I cannot deny I point out things which people find negative about the server mostly, but someone has to do it eventually for some change.

The reason that people get unbanned after they intentionally mass is because they show a little respect when they put up their request. You've posted less than respectful replies to those who are part of the CS:S division, you be disrespectful to one person and you affect everyone. It was a bad idea to argue with John, Gkoo, and Darkwolf; there's no way now that you will get unbanned. I'm sure that the four of us will make sure it doesn't happen.

The reason that people get unbanned after they intentionally mass is because they show a little respect when they put up their request. You've posted less than respectful replies to those who are part of the CS:S division, you be disrespectful to one person and you affect everyone. It was a bad idea to argue with John, Gkoo, and Darkwolf; there's no way now that you will get unbanned. I'm sure that the four of us will make sure it doesn't happen.

Oh boy I don't even know where to start. I'll go top to bottom.

The reason that people get unbanned after they intentionally mass is because they show a little respect when they put up their request.

I'm not going to demoralize myself and look like a fool begging and agreeing with everything everyone says. Just because a mod, admin, division leader, division manager says. Maybe you should read over the posts people have posted. Then my replies, I could be going off about many things and criticizing people(I chose not to as it is the wrong thing to do and won't help my case.). As well as pulling in completely irrelevant topics. Everyone has their ups and downs you can't deny that.

For example when Darkwolf was planning to go on hellsgamers and massfreekill which he TOLD another staff member(GanjaMonster) he would do it. He has came a long way since then but that doesn't change the fact he did it. He got his second chance even after the truce which stated if you're caught breaking rules on their servers punishment would be severe.

You've posted less than respectful replies to those who are part of the CS:S division, you be disrespectful to one person and you affect everyone./quote]

Less than respectful replies? If anything the only thing I posted which may be taken disrespectful is calling the staff shit. Yes it's a bit harsh and my opinion. But with the way I'm being treated on this thread what am I suppose to say? Oh yes thanks I'm worthless and a stupid kid teehee ^_^! I gave example one of why I don't like the staff about dark, I'll give one about gkoo after this post.

It was a bad idea to argue with John, Gkoo, and Darkwolf; there's no way now that you will get unbanned.

This is a BAN PROTEST. I'm sure as hell going to go against these -1s.

I'm sure that the four of us will make sure it doesn't happen.

It's been made obvious that some of you guys don't like me, I'm just working with what I have. But if you truly feel this way so be it.

QUOTES BROKE, YOLO.

Xeno Gamers

Xeno Gamers

Xeno Gamers

Xeno Gamers

Compare those to these:

Xeno Gamers

Xeno Gamers

what do I see on the first set? multiple permanent or week long bans that get unbanned before they run their time. what do I see on the second set? i see a few bans from servers for a day or so, the one major ban being when he was "DoSing" (IG?). move to his CT Bans. What do you see now? the only perm is the one this is for, are there other bans? yes that he gave himself for freekilling etc. and a few couple day ones prior to his mod. from trifnegro. and btdubs, those posting in here -1 because he has a bad attitude and didn't show "any respect" making his ban protest, well some of you were the ones +1ing ban protests from others like shadow towlie peppermint etc. in threads he showed pretty much 0 respect for anyone. not even the people posting a 0 instead of a -1 and telling them how they could improve. did shadow improve? yes. did peppermint? no did towlie? no. did they get unbanned from perms? yes.

did minecrack ever get unbanned from a perm? no. he never had a perm. did he show respect? actually yes, he was asking your thoughts in here, he states that maybe you should show him where you feel disrespected and then work from there, @@John but you were as he said attacking him, when all he did was post a ban protest.

Where do I stand on this?

+1 why? because everyone has to blow off some steam somewhere and after being in here so long as well as helping staff the servers for a long time (even though we had our differences [i am still pissed off at your comment you made that got you forum banned for a bit] from time to time) you need to just go in there and do something break a rule of sorts and just get it out of your system.

other threads: JakeEnglish - Counter-Strike: Source PapiChulo Un-teamban McNeo Unban Request

Lemme quote from the second thread

I will +1 this request, although I do agree with Forest. He has given a lot to xG. However, if he mass freekills again I think the permaban should be well...permanent.

Did Minecrack not give a lot to xG in the form of staffing the servers for over a year, and donations? as well as being beyond active and populating especially later in the day/earlier in the morning, general server suggestions?

You were always a cool guy Papi, I was really surprised when you mass freekilled, and do understand a bit of what you say about doing it.

Currently the only real major negative attitude i see is in this thread coming from john with statements like "you are worthless" etc.

Haha stupid kid.

Really gkoo? This is absolutely off topic and doesn't even make sense. You're calling me stupid because I'm trying everything I can to protest my ban? You want me to get on my knees and be your slave to jiggle out a +1 from you? I think not my good sir.

The first time I really met you was when I got paid moderator since I was extremely active in jailbreak at those times. You decided to call my out for absolutely no reason at all and harass me for being a paid moderator. Then when I let most of it slide you kept on going. I specifically remember calling you out on it for lego, then you pretended to be friendly with me. I was trying to assist the server and help it grow by being active and punishing people who broke rules. I'm almost 100% certain I've spent more time on the servers moderating then Dark, John, Gkoo, and Hiding combined (or nearly as much) and I can't get a second chance? You probably won't even consider it, you just know "I don't like this man" so you're going to -1 it.

You've shown your true colors man.

Also on the bans chrono posted.

Most of my team bans were by me, as I banned myself if I freekilled many times if the person I freekilled was upset.

Then some of them are impersonators, xG had a lot of impersonators at one point in time due to rival clans.

And my server bans, some were accidental. Some were completely irrelevant (Duckii's bans).

Only two real bans was the 3month ban and 1 week ban when I was new to xG and a fresh member.

So far we have..

CS:S Staff:

IEcho = +1 [Not sure if valid or not, but still gave a vote]

Gkoo = -1

DarkWolf6052 = -1

CS:GO Staff

Enforcer = -1

Chrono = +1

Non-Staff Votes

mtown81 = +1

Other notes

@@Forest [Forest may not be a Division Manager right now, but he still was the rank when the bans happened, so he should still have some say]

@@PiNoYPsYcHo [Pinoy should give a vote on what he thinks should be done]

@@HighSociety [Poncher should give a vote as well, since he runs CS:S.]

I'm still at -1 for an unban, nothing will change that, but if you guys end up unbanning him for CS:GO, and he ends up on CS:S as a CT, he has no permissions to be a CT on CS:S, so it will be right back to permanent ban, since at least 2 of the CS:S Division Managers disagree to him being unbanned from our division.

if you guys end up unbanning him for CS:GO, and he ends up on CS:S as a CT, he has no permissions to be a CT on CS:S, so it will be right back to permanent ban, since at least 2 of the CS:S Division Managers disagree to him being unbanned from our division.

I'm fine with that.