PoopyDoop

Informing xG

So as you all probably know, before Duckii left xG she made another account on the banning site and gave it powers. She began to perm people such as @@MineCrack and @Brian

Yesterday I was informed by someone that she had also given Bryce powers, and they have planned on perm banning me (DuckiiJr) from everything. I want ACTION taken. Duckii was my best friend. But duckii is gone now and doing all this crap unfortunately. I want them both permed from xG. And who knows who else Duckii gave powers to...

@@silence @@serbiansnaga @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@MuffinMonster @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Warriorsfury

And no I'm not trying to "evade a ban" or whatever. I posted a ban protest again. Keep this ON TOPIC please.

Duckii isn't Duckii anymore, and Bryce.. well he turned into a trolling penis long a go.

If action is not done after what they have done and are planning. I will pee.

This shits fucked up. What happened to the Duckii I knew once.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Something isn't right here. I've been gone a while, do we need screenshots or is this just Admins take care of it and the members don't give a fuck?

it's not the action that counts here, it's the message

Ninja Edit: and just so everyone here knows what happened here's what happened.

duckiijr you were straight up stalking duckii. she removed you because you were extremely creepy and wouldn't leave her alone. you were trying to get all this information about her that she didn't want to reveal(her phone number, for example). you were trying wayyy tooo hard. and when she did give me powers you had already left the server and decided to just leave you alone and not ban you because i wanted to lay low with it. she did not give me powers to ban you but just because she was tired of fucking with people and i asked.

"it's not the action that counts here, it's the message

Ninja Edit: and just so everyone here knows what happened here's what happened.

duckiijr you were straight up stalking duckii. she removed you because you were extremely creepy and wouldn't leave her alone. you were trying to get all this information about her that she didn't want to reveal(her phone number, for example). you were trying wayyy tooo hard. and when she did give me powers you had already left the server and decided to just leave you alone and not ban you because i wanted to lay low with it. she did not give me powers to ban you but just because she was tired of fucking with people and i asked."

ya k.