Warriorsfury

Rebel hunting

So EVERY GOD DAMN WARDEN always says RIGHT AT THE START OF THE ROUND "Out of cell rebel, all ct's can rebel hunt" and its so annoying. I'm in blackout and RIGHT as a door opens I get headshot.

Please change to only rebel hunt if you see one?

+1/-1

+1 x100. thats how it used to be (or at least i think so) and it was great.

If i agree with warriors, you know hes right.

-1 ct should be able to rebel hunt if:

They see the t physically rebel.

They hear vents being broken.

They notice that some are missing from some form of a headcount.

They notice a vent open.

Rebelling doesn't have the same feeling when you can get away with it %99.99 of the time.

fuck you. these shitty rules shouldnt exist to begin with. asking to hunt for rebels is like having to ask to fight back if someone is trying to analrape you

#oldjbrules

When I'm warden I don't give CTs permission to rebel hunt unless they actually provide proof that there's a rebel. Like they see an open vent or someone's missing from the headcount. Stuff like that. It gets really annoying giving orders at the beginning of the round and literally before 10 seconds have gone by in the round I have 5+ CTs spamming me for permission to rebel hunt. Cool your fucking heels and make sure there are REBELS before you ask to FIND REBELS so I can give the FIRST order without being cut off.

Instead of starting a new thread, you could have searched "rebel hunting": Permission to rebel hunt?

In case no one is aware, back when I was still a DM this was still an issue and that thread (the one posted above) was in progress. No one ended up saying anything and it was never implemented into the MoTD when suggested that it would be. Directly copy+pasted from that thread:

"A CT may Rebel Hunt under a reasonable assumption that a Terrorist has Rebelled or is missing (IE. Head count, hearing vents being broken). Before Rebel Hunting, the CT MUST let the other Guards and Warden know what they will be doing through Public Chat or Team Chat."

Hopefully this will be resolved now with yet another thread regarding the same issue. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@HighSociety @@PiNoYPsYcHo

- Dat guy, Forest

Can we input this immediately? (Forest's post)

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@HighSociety @@PiNoYPsYcHo

Permission to rebel hunt?[/url]

In case no one is aware, back when I was still a DM this was still an issue and that thread (the one posted above) was in progress. No one ended up saying anything and it was never implemented into the MoTD when suggested that it would be. Directly copy+pasted from that thread:

"A CT may Rebel Hunt under a reasonable assumption that a Terrorist has Rebelled or is missing (IE. Head count, hearing vents being broken). Before Rebel Hunting, the CT MUST let the other Guards and Warden know what they will be doing through Public Chat or Team Chat."

Hopefully this will be resolved now with yet another thread regarding the same issue. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@HighSociety @@PiNoYPsYcHo

- Dat guy, Forest

I think the problem is that when rules like this are created, they are still never changed in the MOTD. when a thread is created and the argument is cleared up and an agreement is met upon, the first thing that should happen is a MOTD change. Otherwise, some other know it all admin comes along and changes it in game again.

-1, stop trying to change shit that is already a strict rule, if you cant rebel dont take rage out on forums to make a rule stricter (THATS THE ONLY REASON WE HAVE THAT RULE, BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BAD AT REBELLING AND WANT TO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE, EVEN THOUGH TS OUTNUMBER CTs)

Permission to rebel hunt?[/url]

- Dat guy, Forest

THIS. IS. WHAT. WE. NEED.

Easy solution to all of this:

All chat: don't be annoying with it, and if someone asks you to stop...stop. If you don't a fellow admin or mod will gag you.

Disrespect: don't disrespect others, you're a big kid and you know not to do this. If it becomes and issues dms will deal with it.

Ts3: be on when you can, the more the better. Not being on ever will lead to punishment, but we understand you dot always want to be on/forget.

Simple as that. Same as before, it's called being mature about it.