Joshi3

Joshi3 - Counter-Strike: Source

hmmm, i guess i worded that poorly for you to nitpick what i said. basically what i was trying to say was that if you are a member of xG and you have been playing for an extended time and promoted to a position of power, it gives you a little more leniency than someone who just plays on the server occasionally. if a person wants to put months into a clan and gain the clans respect and given moderator/admin then they "earn" (dont nitpick that ill flip a shit) the right to have a little fun every now and again (im talking about a freekill here or there on another admin or member, funny server votes, etc). whats not okay is when that person in power does something major to the server (i.e., warriors !smite, me when i /spec @all, etc). the point here, is that joshie came into the server for the first time in months and the first thing he does is disregards the rules and mass baits/ mass free-knifes. thats just blatant disrespect

Well mass freshooting is about a day or two, (depending on the severity), mass baiting is a day, so i say maybe a 3 day CT Ban or so 4320 i think is the time for 3 days, if my math is right.

+1 to shorten to another day or 3

if joshie was a member who had a decently good standing in xG i wouldnt give a shit, but for him to take a leave for a month or two and then just come back the first day and mass bait/ free knife if just disrespectful.

i've been a member twice

I have a pretty good standing in my opinion

and I was gone for over a year

if joshie was a member who had a decently good standing in xG i wouldnt give a shit, but for him to take a leave for a month or two and then just come back the first day and mass bait/ free knife if just disrespectful.

i've been a member twice

so then why pull this shit the first day back, you gotta ease into it man, you cant just rawdog a bitch without givin her some tongue first to loosen that shit up

i've been a member twice

so then why pull this shit the first day back, you gotta ease into it man, you cant just rawdog a bitch without givin her some tongue first to loosen that shit up

Prolly because he see's the admins doing stuff like this and then thinks it would be ok for him to do.... it's the same thoughts I get.

I really disagree that anyone can earn the right to do this while others cannot... however I don't see a problem with having a little fun and bending the rules now and then, specially when the server is dead.

Basically... either let "everyone" get away with the occasional BS, or don't let the admins do it and set a bad example..

Just wait out the punishment and unlike the staff, he knifed people.

I see staff freekill people intentionally all the time and then hit their self slay binds... on CSGO they have started banning the staff members for a day for doing this.

Right before he did this one of the staff freeshot the whole stack and then banned himself for an hour.

Freedmg and baiting should in no way be that long of a ban on the first offence...

Normally the freekilling each other staff-member wise is something both sides have mentioned on Teamspeak. Normally, I only freekill someone and slay myself if we mention it and both agree to it on Teamspeak. Somewhere that was mentioned, like not to do that unless both sides agree.

@@Matsi the admins normally freekill other admins because its agreed on both sides as @@DarkWolf6052 said ^. I normally do it during the late night when theres a few of us on, *coughcough* latenightjailbreak *coughcough*

the double standard is very evident, like matsi said more so in CSS

staff lead by example

not freekilling and hiding behind a suicide to prevent a ban etc

on to the protest +1 to 3days like shadow spy said

Reason? Trin's ONE week ban for 5+ mass freekill ban .... who issued that and who issued this ? Question those staff members