Hey, I'm L0VE. I'm 21, been playing since 2003. I have a daughter. I recently left my job in a nursing facility and started working in a pharmacy.

I play CS:S, CS:GO, TF2, and GMod. I previously hung around with HG and GFL. I didn't quite find my little "nitch" playing there and I came across this server.

Hello there, glad to see a new face around here! My name's Diabeetus, I'm one of the admins for the Counter-Strike: Source Division. I haven't seen you in-game yet, but I hope to see you soon. Enjoy your stay on our servers!

Hello there, glad to see a new face around here! My name's Diabeetus, I'm one of the admins for the Counter-Strike: Source Division. I haven't seen you in-game yet, but I hope to see you soon. Enjoy your stay on our servers!

Well thank you! I hope to find it more enjoyable than the previous clans/communities. Lol

Welcome to the community mate! Forest here, Moderator of the CS:S Division (most often found on CS:S Jailbreak). You'll most likely see me around at one point or another if you play on our CS:S servers; otherwise I hope you enjoy being here!

I (strongly) suggest hopping on our TeamSpeak server every now and then, as it is a great way to make friends and meet a bunch of our other Members! If you're ever planning on joining, feel free to scroll to the top of the site and click on "Forms" to fill out a Member Submission where you will be evaluated by our Members to determine whether or not thou art worthy to wear the xG tag!

All that aside, if you have any questions concerning the CS:S Server (mostly pertaining to Jailbreak) you can contact me through Forums, Steam, or through TeamSpeak. Cheers!

- Dat guy, Forest

I'm actually in Teamspeak now if anyone wants to get on.

And I would get on JB, but it's some dumb missing map error. So I'm waiting for the map to change.

Thanks again and I look forward to meeting new people.

And I would get on JB, but it's some dumb missing map error. So I'm waiting for the map to change.

Try downloading that map off of gamebanana then dropping it in your maps folder.

Try downloading that map off of gamebanana then dropping it in your maps folder.

I spoke in a private channel to someone trying to help me. He was going to have me delete the old map, although I'm not even sure I have played that map. Going through Steam/Steam Apps/etc. Recently, Steam made a change of the HL2E (Half Life 2 Engine games) and it is no longer located through your user folder. It is located in the Common folder which is where I went to locate it and I only found the pre-installed maps. So I'm not really sure. Lol

I spoke in a private channel to someone trying to help me. Going through Steam/Steam Apps/etc. Recently, Steam made a change of the HL2E (Half Life 2 Engine games) and it is no longer located through your user folder. It is located in the Common folder which is where I went to locate it and I only found the pre-installed maps. So I'm not really sure. Lol

Maps - GAMEBANANA

Just download the maps the server is on and put it in the folder with the pre-installed maps. And you're done : p

I spoke in a private channel to someone trying to help me. Going through Steam/Steam Apps/etc. Recently, Steam made a change of the HL2E (Half Life 2 Engine games) and it is no longer located through your user folder. It is located in the Common folder which is where I went to locate it and I only found the pre-installed maps. So I'm not really sure. Lol

Maps - GAMEBANANA

Just download the maps the server is on and put it in the folder with the pre-installed maps. And you're done : p

I downloaded it, to only realize my winzip is expired! Then I got to lazy to even bother. Haha, but thanks anyways. :)

Hey! I hope you have a great time here!

Seem's like you've already befriended many here. Have you been in xG before, or just make those friends recently?