ThePenguin

ThePenguin - Counter-Strike: Source

Well, GameME seems to not like me and is banning me in the future. The ban itself seems to be updating itself daily and continually putting the ban in the future.

1bmni.png

it doesnt seem to be affecting cs go, but it has me banned from cs s

Actually, he mentioned he mass freekilled, and that was discussing about a CS:S server. So get it right and stop trying to say it isn't fucking meant for a DM.

If he mass freekilled in CS:S, that would VERY MUCH involve CS:S Staff.

No it is not meant for a DM, and I will continue to say it. and quite frankly if you the DM in question, are going to be ignorant enough to not even read the thread in the first place, and only a final post by M-Town who you don't even know, I have no clue why the fuck you are even DM.

Read the thread, or shut the fuck up.

You are stupid.

This is about CS:S not CS:GO so I don't see why you are even here/arguing. If Darkwolf made a mistake be the HIGHER PERSON and fucking help him instead of making this a fucking shit-fest. All posts from now on should stay on topic.

GameME is causing the problem? Or what is?

Actually it is about neither CS:S or CS:GO other than the fact that GameME is glitched and bans him on the jailbreak server only. I'm here because it is about a glitch causing one of the members not being able to play a game of ours, and because I am not incompetent to the point of being incapable of reading the thread. which if either of you had done, you would see a post by bleed with images showing it is glitched for him, and saying quite literally that. there's no reason to explain the same thing twice because someone is too lazy to read 5-7 posts above in the same thread. the posts are on topic, the wait is just for silence to figure out how to fix it.

No it is not meant for a DM, and I will continue to say it. and quite frankly if you the DM in question, are going to be ignorant enough to not even read the thread in the first place, and only a final post by M-Town who you don't even know, I have no clue why the fuck you are even DM.

Read the thread, or shut the fuck up.

You are stupid.

This is about CS:S not CS:GO so I don't see why you are even here/arguing. If Darkwolf made a mistake be the HIGHER PERSON and fucking help him instead of making this a fucking shit-fest. All posts from now on should stay on topic.

GameME is causing the problem? Or what is?

Actually it is about neither CS:S or CS:GO other than the fact that GameME is glitched and bans him on the jailbreak server only. I'm here because it is about a glitch causing one of the members not being able to play a game of ours, and because I am not incompetent to the point of being incapable of reading the thread. which if either of you had done, you would see a post by bleed with images showing it is glitched for him, and saying quite literally that. there's no reason to explain the same thing twice because someone is too lazy to read 5-7 posts above in the same thread. the posts are on topic, the wait is just for silence to figure out how to fix it.

Lol I read the whole thread, I understand completely what his problem is. My fact being is I don't understand why you two have to argue.

Let's just end it here so neither of us get banned.

He's rcon banned isn't he?

does anyone have rcon or only silence?

removeid *his steamid*?

tho in game the servers says there are no filtered IDs when I type listid... idk if that's just because im not an admin or something or if it is REALLY GLITCHED