ThePenguin

ThePenguin - Counter-Strike: Source

So, obviously as everyone else says, I don't see any bans under your name at any point on SourceBans. Not sure what else there is to do at this point. @@Rhododendron @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo for solution?

You're CT banned? @@ThePenguin I think if nothing else I can unban you from in game, but I should do it when you're able so we can make sure it doesn't glitch any farther.

You're CT banned? @@ThePenguin I think if nothing else I can unban you from in game, but I should do it when you're able so we can make sure it doesn't glitch any farther.

no. he is banned from the actual server, because of a glitch with gameME. not a ctban. silence has to fix it. if it was a ct ban, i would have already fixed it.

he mass freekilled I have a demo.

Upload and share please.

again, do you know what this post is for? it was not meant for a dm, hence why the 2 div leaders of csgo tagged silence.

he mass freekilled I have a demo.

Upload and share please.

again, do you know what this post is for? it was not meant for a dm, hence why the 2 div leaders of csgo tagged silence.

Actually, he mentioned he mass freekilled, and that was discussing about a CS:S server. So get it right and stop trying to say it isn't fucking meant for a DM.

If he mass freekilled in CS:S, that would VERY MUCH involve CS:S Staff.

Upload and share please.

Actually, he mentioned he mass freekilled, and that was discussing about a CS:S server. So get it right and stop trying to say it isn't fucking meant for a DM.

You should never take anything M-town says seriously, Penguin couldn't have massed because his play time on CT is 0.

Upload and share please.

No it is not meant for a DM, and I will continue to say it. and quite frankly if you the DM in question, are going to be ignorant enough to not even read the thread in the first place, and only a final post by M-Town who you don't even know, I have no clue why the fuck you are even DM.

Read the thread, or shut the fuck up.

No it is not meant for a DM, and I will continue to say it. and quite frankly if you the DM in question, are going to be ignorant enough to not even read the thread in the first place, and only a final post by M-Town who you don't even know, I have no clue why the fuck you are even DM.

It was a mistake. :)

You are stupid.

This is about CS:S not CS:GO so I don't see why you are even here/arguing. If Darkwolf made a mistake be the HIGHER PERSON and fucking help him instead of making this a fucking shit-fest. All posts from now on should stay on topic.

GameME is causing the problem? Or what is?