ThePenguin

ThePenguin - Counter-Strike: Source

Force him to only play CSGO

+1 local ban him on all other servers.

Lol you only have 8 days on the CS:GO jb server.

what does that have to do with anything? lol

he was saying the other day that he was banned from ALL servers with gameme, excluding CSGO because CSGO adds 1 to his steamid.

Wait what's up? I thought I fixed this like a week ago :C He was locally banned on CS:S Jailbreak and I unbanned him from there!

I removed his steam ID from the CSGO banned_users and when i checked the next day it was back, something (my guess is gameME) is constantly re-adding him to it.

Wait what's up? I thought I fixed this like a week ago :C He was locally banned on CS:S Jailbreak and I unbanned him from there!

I removed his steam ID from the CSGO banned_users and when i checked the next day it was back, something (my guess is gameME) is constantly re-adding him to it.

GameME has zero access to the banlist, it merely scrapes data from SourceBans. It's incredibly unlikely that this is the issue. Are you sure it's not a plugin forcing ban consistency?

GameME has zero access to the banlist, it merely scrapes data from SourceBans. It's incredibly unlikely that this is the issue. Are you sure it's not a plugin forcing ban consistency?

Im pretty sure its not a plugin forcing it.

Did you remove him from csgo/cfg/banned_users.cfg?

Yea, just a minute ago

Yea, just a minute ago

Change the map and see if he shows up again. Also try restarting the server if that doesn't work.

Yea, just a minute ago

Change the map and see if he shows up again. Also try restarting the server if that doesn't work.

changed the map, hes back in it again.