Matsi

Forum Updates - REPORT GLITCHES HERE!

3. I have no issue creating events. I go to the events forum and click `Create Thread` and then type the details and at the bottom it let's you choose when the event will occur. Are you doing that?

It wasn't adding it to the calender, or events added to the calender dissapeared after a period of time, I'll retry today and update here

@Rhododendron Double clicking a tab makes you leave the room

agyazo.com_9c526b56aaff07a79c30e468a63b5662.thumb.png.f08ea93e7a30dc46525889e2d2a59d87.png

EU people especially due to lag have this issue. Can we just make it so only way to leave the room is by clicking leave room?

agyazo.com_9c526b56aaff07a79c30e468a63b5662.thumb.png.676a5c371928fb2cf9340ec02175e860.png

When someone is ignored on the forums and they post in a thread that thread is stuck in new posts. Obviously you can just make it so you've read them all with the button but it's still a glitch and OCD kills me inside

When someone is ignored on the forums and they post in a thread that thread is stuck in new posts. Obviously you can just make it so you've read them all with the button but it's still a glitch and OCD kills me inside

Forum Activity in the shout box is better tbh.

If the new posts isn't clean then OCD will make me commit (n)

I don't even click that tab, why does it bother you?

Even I have OCD but I don't have to click that :3

Im stuck on mobile for the next few weeks and the ratings bar is limited to only a few ratings: Sad, RIP, Winner, Informative, Friendly, Useful, and Optimistic. If we could make it a little more mobile friendly that would be super swell(y)

Fixed

Also, the ratings bar on mobile is pretty much useless. We can't choose anything except the center few.

IMG_1336.thumb.PNG.8983c344b53c8d509d6aa0f2603f3105.PNG

please add a scroll bar function or make it the legacy type when mobile view is detected? :3

Im stuck on mobile for the next few weeks and the ratings bar is limited to only a few ratings: Sad, RIP, Winner, Informative, Friendly, Useful, and Optimistic. If we could make it a little more mobile friendly that would be super swell(y)

Also, the ratings bar on mobile is pretty much useless. We can't choose anything except the center few.

[ATTACH]29607[/ATTACH]

please add a scroll bar function or make it the legacy type when mobile view is detected? :3

Lol.

[ATTACH]29607[/ATTACH]

Try it now.

Also @Rhododendron , there is an issue with badge displaying.

They are shown tiny and get cut off.

5aa4c5145a42d_ScreenShot2017-06-08at6_20_37PM.thumb.png.66e46e326e3de7cec41318eed6878a14.png

It’s happening to me and @Aegean ’s posts afaik right now.

Correct me if I am wrong.