Matsi

Forum Updates - REPORT GLITCHES HERE!

EDIT - overall formatting of the site is slightly out of whack.

Tried editing one of my guides and the box is like only 200x300 instead of long like it should be.

lord @Rhododendron plz save us all

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

when i am not on for a while and try to post stuff it says there is a error.

Occasionally a ‘security error’ occurs causing the page to temporarily log you out. You should be able to post after a simple refresh.

I still can't set my profile picture as a gif @Rhododendron

to add to this, I tried helping him for 20 minutes. The gif he tried using works for me, but not him. Ask me and I'll pm you the gif somehow @Rhododendron

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

• Badges still clip on each other sometimes (mainly the hump badge) agyazo.com_eafe4bcb5ed529ede6ba34353b117225.png.95412abe21901198780cae86a26a4acb.png
  • The text over people's names on dark theme should be white not black agyazo.com_580ecc2b6b6fb1c01238f5f6cfb5087e.png.cca4ea26606ab9591d02134ac8c9e574.png
  • New events do not get put into the calendar, even if you make it recurring permanently.
  • Sponsor tag on dark theme is just dark and looks terrible agyazo.com_c4ba36e2e8fc08a5c85f73fff035aaac.png.72e8a803a51f68c81252d5b96b53c4e0.png

• Badges still clip on each other sometimes (mainly the hump badge) [attach=full]29100[/attach]
  • The text over people's names on dark theme should be white not black [attach=full]29103[/attach]
  • New events do not get put into the calendar, even if you make it recurring permanently.
  • Sponsor tag on dark theme is just dark and looks terrible [attach=full]29106[/attach]

1. Issue with the minify script, will look into.

2. Fixed.

3. I have no issue creating events. I go to the events forum and click `Create Thread` and then type the details and at the bottom it let's you choose when the event will occur. Are you doing that?

4. Fixed.