Hidingmaster

Late Night Jailbreak - Suggestions/Comments/Feedback

This was my problem considering what happened to me.

I don't see why that should affect a night in which permission was given. You broke the rules when you knew there was going to be consequences. Different situations.

They are very much different situations. And I would like to say I did not break the rules at this time mainly because they CHANGED to rules right after making my smite valid. Sure it should have been a different way, I just went the louder route. Gkoo says staff are allowed to smite at all but they know better. I'm getting two messages here. He can let his friends do it and they will not get in trouble, or if someone he hates does it he can ban and demote them. Sure he would not do that but it should be changed.

this was for their rendition of late night jailbreak which was a day for rule breaking, something that should be seriously looked at for constant continuation

they CHANGED to rules right after making my smite valid.

Not trying to create an argument, but your mass smite would still be invalid. If the warden declared a freeday that was determined to be an invalid order by staff on, you would just say in allchat/mic that since the warden gave an invalid order, that the remainder of the day would be an invalid freeday, due to the warden's mistake. If a warden was to give some other kind of order that was determined to be invalid by staff (ex: "standing is restricted, all T's please shift-walk follow me), you would just say that the warden tarped, and not smite @all or something like that. Even if the warden screwed up to the point of giving an invalid warday area, you wouldn't just smite @all, you would declare the day an invalid freeday.

Regarding the ability to smite/slay @all on Late-Nite Jailbreak, the situations are much different as Hidingmaster said. As long as it's done with approval of other staff/not overdone/not interfering with the ability to play Jailbreak, I think it's fine, considering that this is supposed to be much more laid-off than a normal day of Jailbreak.

they CHANGED to rules right after making my smite valid.

Not trying to create an argument, but your mass smite would still be invalid. If the warden declared a freeday that was determined to be an invalid order by staff on, you would just say in allchat/mic that since the warden gave an invalid order, that the remainder of the day would be an invalid freeday, due to the warden's mistake. If a warden was to give some other kind of order that was determined to be invalid by staff (ex: "standing is restricted, all T's please shift-walk follow me), you would just say that the warden tarped, and not smite @all or something like that. Even if the warden screwed up to the point of giving an invalid warday area, you wouldn't just smite @all, you would declare the day an invalid freeday.

Regarding the ability to smite/slay @all on Late-Nite Jailbreak, the situations are much different as Hidingmaster said. As long as it's done with approval of other staff/not overdone/not interfering with the ability to play Jailbreak, I think it's fine, considering that this is supposed to be much more laid-off than a normal day of Jailbreak.

Thank you VERY much for not creating an argument (Not even sarcasm thank you...)

Instead of calling it an invalid freeday I smited because of the amount of complaints saying the round was very boring and was taking too long. I instead smited to quickly end the round so others could play (was a very popular night). Even though Darkwolf should have done something I took the chance and I was punished. : /

Ok if it was him, if hes going through all this trouble to get unbanned, and if he does it again, WE BAN HIM AGAIN, and make it with no appeal, honestly if he massed again he'd ruin one round of someone playing jailbreak.

@@Warriorsfury I still don't have a problem with you anymore, but the Ts and the CTs that didn't kill anyone were still freesmited,The only thing the new rule made valid were the CTs that were killing people/warden who called the day. Im not reading this whole thread so idk what happened to bring this up.

Also the quote of me is for mass freekillers, not for abuse :/

This was my problem considering what happened to me.

I don't see why that should affect a night in which permission was given. You broke the rules when you knew there was going to be consequences. Different situations.

They are very much different situations. And I would like to say I did not break the rules at this time mainly because they CHANGED to rules right after making my smite valid. Sure it should have been a different way, I just went the louder route. Gkoo says staff are allowed to smite at all but they know better. I'm getting two messages here. He can let his friends do it and they will not get in trouble, or if someone he hates does it he can ban and demote them. Sure he would not do that but it should be changed.

I agreed to ban and demote you because you did not do it during Late Night Jailbreak. You did it during a normal day.

Now if you were to do the same thing during Late Night Jailbreak, I would probably kiss you.

This is your reminder that Late Night Jailbreak will occur once again! Come to CSS JB Saturday night, around 11: 30pm EST to join us for a little relaxed fun. There will be something special occurring as well, I want to help give back to the community that has kept me entertained for so long. If you are smart you will find out the secret beforehand please keep it to yourself.. it means better chances of winning (assuming I'm allowed to do it).

I will be giving away 1 game tomorrow night through some sort of way, maybe trivia. It will be done at a random time. Due to the Steam Sale, there are a lot of choices for you, but I do ask to keep it reasonable. If you are kind enough to keep it to a cheap game, I will do 2 prizes.

Where: CSS JB server

When: Tomorrow, July 13 at 11: 30 pm

Who: You.

Why: Yes.

This is your reminder that Late Night Jailbreak will occur once again! Come to CSS JB Saturday night, around 11: 30pm EST to join us for a little relaxed fun. There will be something special occurring as well, I want to help give back to the community that has kept me entertained for so long. If you are smart you will find out the secret beforehand please keep it to yourself.. it means better chances of winning (assuming I'm allowed to do it).

I will be giving away 1 game tomorrow night through some sort of way, maybe trivia. It will be done at a random time. Due to the Steam Sale, there are a lot of choices for you, but I do ask to keep it reasonable. If you are kind enough to keep it to a cheap game, I will do 2 prizes.

Where: CSS JB server

When: Tomorrow, July 13 at 11: 30 pm

Who: You.

Why: Yes.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

INFORM THE WORLD.

I suggest posting a separate thread on it.