Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

silence what the FUCK are you doing?

i honestly dont understand why you would do this, you came into warriors channel and said you were creating a script to ban everyone at once, some time later you ban me for 5 minutes, i rejoin and go to a different room that you arent in and you ban me again 3 seconds later, afterwards you then proceed to target anyone who was in warriors channel at the time and ban them all for 5 minutes.

its as if you are trying to discourage people from joining teamspeak yet you say you want a populated teamspeak server, sigh.....

Gyazo - 456582b7639b0581a3d1df54d2eb7082.png

@@Rhododendron

Fucking teacher...

......blame the teacher.

haha so randum

Seriously though, Silence, you're pissing off some of the higher-ups. You come in teamspeak, spam the shit out of your mic, even when I tried to talk to you seriously, you just said NYANYA NYA in your mic. @@DrPepperPhreak will attest to that. I was telling you of all the issues this clan has, and you simply ignored it, and continued spamming your mic.

You then proceed to ban people that are actually trying to help the clan, and improve quality. You're the complete opposite, trashing players and staff, with quotes such as "Everyone is replaceable." We're all growing very tired of your shit.

>but you could just leave, you know

Why would I? The community is the most solid I've seen, it's just one person who ruins it. Too bad that person is the leader.

Fucking teacher...

......blame the teacher.

haha so randum

Seriously though, Silence, you're pissing off some of the higher-ups. You come in teamspeak, spam the shit out of your mic, even when I tried to talk to you seriously, you just said NYANYA NYA in your mic. @@DrPepperPhreak will attest to that. I was telling you of all the issues this clan has, and you simply ignored it, and continued spamming your mic.

You then proceed to ban people that are actually trying to help the clan, and improve quality. You're the complete opposite, trashing players and staff, with quotes such as "Everyone is replaceable." We're all growing very tired of your shit.

>but you could just leave, you know

Why would I? The community is the most solid I've seen, it's just one person who ruins it. Too bad that person is the leader.

Kind of reminds me of George Bush.

@@Rhododendron

Is it still "pissing off the higher ups" if you are higher than them?

I was telling you of all the issues this clan has, and you simply ignored it, and continued spamming your mic.

You then proceed to ban people that are actually trying to help the clan, and improve quality.

The community is the most solid I've seen

Isn't that a little contradicting?

I have no direct comment to this thread, but I can say that sometimes - people like to have fun. Even if having fun is abusing both Sexually & Administrative.

As for you @@Warriorsfury ; I am doing fine if that is what you meant to ask. I have been busy with life for the past few days, but I do have a clear schedule this weekend. I hope to finish a lot of Hub and hopefully have it done soon.

~ Prius

I was telling you of all the issues this clan has, and you simply ignored it, and continued spamming your mic.

You then proceed to ban people that are actually trying to help the clan, and improve quality.

There's a big difference from a bad clan/community, and a clan/community that has issues.

There's a big difference from a bad clan/community, and a clan/community that has issues.

Any clan will have issues tho... and the ones in xG aren't as bad as most others.

I don't think the probelm is silence... I think the problem is that everyone thinks that silence isn't allowed to do anything fun or anything except work on HUB....

He plays with the forum theme for 15 minutes and gets flamed that he isn't working on hub instead... like a bunch of crack addicts waiting for a fix...

He pays for and created this community yet people treat him like shit... sorry to break it to you but in the real world... the person that pays the bills has the "right" to do anything they want.