Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Matsi / Like a GShep

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:18865285

Position:

Information:

I know some people prolly still don't like me all that much, however I have been working hard to be a little less hostile in my opinions and such with people, I believe I have have been doing much better recently and ask that you keep that in mind when replying.

I believe I would make a great addition to the staff of xG, I know the rules quite well and I am very active on TS in the event someone needs me or if anyone has a question about a rule.

I am very active on the server and I am at my computer almost all the time! I even have my laptop with me while I am at work most of the time as well as having steam and TS on my phone.

I am a very unbiased mod/admin and treat everyone equally, I try to help new people learn the rules and inform them of ways to donate and how they can apply to the clan.

I believe that just because something says that if a certain rule is broken you CAN ban them for a certain amount of time doesn't mean you always have to, and that you should use common sense when determining how long the ban should be. Sometimes people break a rule on accident and I feel it is a mod/admins duty to teach them what they did wrong so that it doesn't happen again instead of just banning them.

I record demos nearly ALL the time and provide them as proof of both innocence and rule breaking when needed.

Thank you for your consideration :)

+1. While I don't agree with you in many cases, we need some more people added to the staff roster who aren't afraid to call out the stupidity of other players/staff. However, Matsi does know the rules well, is very mature, and certainly displays qualities that would be great for a mod. Good luck, and I hope to see you with mod tags on soon.

+1, can do some annoying stuff sometimes (Like I don't? ) but is active, mature and should do good as a mod, has also dealt with the previous disrespect he had towards players.

A:8

M:8

+1

He is always recording a demo when he's playing.

He's improved greatly from when he joined, and I think he'd make a great mod.

He knows the rules and continuously helps when there are rule breakers.

Active on Teamspeak and the servers, has improved his attitude, mature.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

Although I am not in the CSS Divison, and my vote probably wont count I have to +1 Matsi

He is active and mature.

He is always recording incase a demo is needed.

He knows the rules quite well

Active on Teamspeak

Not afraid to call others out in the clan if they do something wrong.

+1

A 9/10

M9/10

+1 I didn't know we could apply for mod? But Matsi is a good guy, we have our disagreements but most people don't agree with me anyway. Knows the MOTD very well and is calling people out and helping them with faults.

apply for mod is back Applying for mod?

+1 I didn't know we could apply for mod? But Matsi is a good guy, we have our disagreements but most people don't agree with me anyway. Knows the MOTD very well and is calling people out and helping them with faults.

Just opened yesterday.

Just tone down the excessive arguments, you seem to do it a lot. I'll still +1 because of your activity and knowledge of rules.

M:7/10

A: 9/10