Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Dirty Dan

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:25736898

Information:

Yea so I wanna get un ct banned.

I like minecrack but if you guys will +1 him with the shit hes done then the same should go for me.

Just like him the 2 people that I killed was an accident and multiple people know that. The people where killed on jb because gkoo was warden at the time and it was an on go order and I didn't hear him say go or something idek anymore but yea I killed 2 people for doing the orders correctly because I didn't know the orders. But it was an honest mistake and not like I was killing them for the hell of it. It was an accident. Not like I went up in the server mass freekilling people because I don't give a shit. I know it was my last fuck up and I wouldn't want to do that. And I feel like I am making a change even though most of you don't think so but yea. Thanks for listening

Yours Truly,

Dirty Dan/Peppermint

ima +1 regardless of what he did,it was only 2 T's meaning he should of been banned for a day not perm or however long they gave him,and he kinda does have a point when it comes to minecrack,he's done some pretty bad things like d dos and he's been permed/kicked out of the clan,look at him,he's unban.Anyways im not saying to unban him cause minecrack got unbanned,im just saying it would be messed up if he doesnt get unbanned just for killing 2 T's that was like half a year ago. +1 +1 +1

And mega the length of the ban isn't the problem. I was my last fuck up so no matter how many I killed it would've been perm banned from servers. But its just that it was an accident so I don't think I should be banned

but yea I killed 2 people for doing the orders correctly because I didn't know the orders.

1. Why are you on CT if you aren't listening?

2. Why did you kill them if you weren't listening and didn't hear the orders?

And mega the length of the ban isn't the problem. I was my last fuck up so no matter how many I killed it would've been perm banned from servers. But its just that it was an accident so I don't think I should be banned

Well if it was that you were supposed to be permed from SERVERS and NOT CT, then you got off lucky in the first place.