Peppermint

Peppermint - Counter-Strike: Source

You guys all have valid reasons to keep him banned and to Server Ban him. However if it was me in his position, I would try and make up for it. I do believe this can be your chance to redeem yourself. However doing a mass on a no balls is a pretty fucking stupid thing to do. I don't know how old you are but you've got to start being mature especially now since you've been given so many chances. Now for our community, we are suppose to work together and think together. Dirty Dan has separated our clan into two places. Side One, People Who Hate Him. Side Two, People Who Could Give Another Chance. I agree that Dirty has fucked up so many times but I wan't to see him change, I wan't to see him redeem himself. I Vote for another chance but if you fuck up again, I vote for server banned. I am on both sides of the clan. I am one of the youngest people on the community and I watch a show to help each other and love (My Little Dick). We need to help Dirty find himself to be nicer. You guys just need to calm your tits of banning him and be nicer yourself. Or all our hearts inside of us will burn just like people do to Forests. For Dirty Dan, You step up your game and stop being mean. I am a friend of Dirty Dan but that is not the reason why I am voted for unct ban. I can use my element of harmony (Loyalty). and help him. But You guys have to look into your hearts too. So if you havn't guessed my vote yet, I vote for one last chance, DONT FUCK UP AGAIN. +1

TL;DR- FUCK YOU

The only way I'd ever +1 this is if he changed, which he had promised he has done and will do on every ban protest he has made, never once has he improved the slightest, everyone +1ing him didn't have 1st hand experience with him, or didn't know that other than the mass freekilling, he was a HUUUUUUUUGGGEE troll

No offense to anyone who +1d, but know what happened before giving an opinion, he has multiple bans for trolling, multiple CT bans for freekilling, and even so comes and asks for another chance when it was already given to him

You guys all have valid reasons to keep him banned and to Server Ban him. However if it was me in his position, I would try and make up for it. I do believe this can be your chance to redeem yourself. However doing a mass on a no balls is a pretty fucking stupid thing to do. I don't know how old you are but you've got to start being mature especially now since you've been given so many chances. Now for our community, we are suppose to work together and think together. Dirty Dan has separated our clan into two places. Side One, People Who Hate Him. Side Two, People Who Could Give Another Chance. I agree that Dirty has fucked up so many times but I wan't to see him change, I wan't to see him redeem himself. I Vote for another chance but if you fuck up again, I vote for server banned. I am on both sides of the clan. I am one of the youngest people on the community and I watch a show to help each other and love (My Little Dick). We need to help Dirty find himself to be nicer. You guys just need to calm your tits of banning him and be nicer yourself. Or all our hearts inside of us will burn just like people do to Forests. For Dirty Dan, You step up your game and stop being mean. I am a friend of Dirty Dan but that is not the reason why I am voted for unct ban. I can use my element of harmony (Loyalty). and help him. But You guys have to look into your hearts too. So if you havn't guessed my vote yet, I vote for one last chance, DONT FUCK UP AGAIN. +1

TL;DR- FUCK YOU

Also I fucking hate you now.

9d1e5e243b3f439fca9f84efa2308e73.png.06b3876418701ad51c59f374de01f646.png

Thats ct bans

3058082a2740f2119b4fd74a90a2fa37.png.8d2c19ae5fc62be68ef604000e6d9cad.png

Thats SERVER bans.

He was given his 21 chances.

TL;DR- FUCK YOU

Also I fucking hate you now.

[attach]5209[/ATTACH]

Thats ct bans

[attach]5210[/ATTACH]

Thats SERVER bans.

He was given his 21 chances.

Does It Look Like I Give a fuck?

Guys might as well stop posting, it will take a miracle to get him unbanned, forest is closing the thread tomorrow

EDIT -Arguing* post if u want, meant the two of them arguing

TL;DR- FUCK YOU

Literally the same thing people said last time, so by this logic you voted for a server ban. I suggest changing it to a -1 so we can tally correctly.

TL;DR- FUCK YOU

Literally the same thing people said last time, so by this logic you voted for a server ban. I suggest changing it to a -1 so we can tally correctly.

Nep, I gave my opinion, No matter how you take it because you're a different person from me doesn't mean you can make up your own shit. You make me cri

TL;DR- FUCK YOU

Nep, I gave my opinion, No matter how you take it because you're a different person from me doesn't mean you can make up your own shit. You make me cri

Make sense, please.

All I'm saying is that your logic is irrational and you should re-evaluate what you're trying to say. Right now you're just speaking nonsense which has all been said before and adds nothing new to the situation.

Stay on topic. Any posts made after this regarding Dashie's post will be deleted. He is stating his opinion, no need to harass him. State your own opinion without pointing out flaws in others, or don't post at all. This isn't a debate.

I'm 15, I fail at school, Don't tell me what to do. How the fuck does it not make sense, Did you read it? I said, Don't fuck up again

I was referring to the latest post in the quotes.

I'm just going to stop posting on this thread to avoid problems though.