Peppermint

Peppermint - Counter-Strike: Source

If you didn't know orders, why the fuck would you shoot anybody?

I knew the orders..

If you didn't know orders, why the fuck would you shoot anybody?

I killed 2 people for doing the orders correctly because I didn't know the orders.

You don't understand, no matter how much you've said you "messed up" and that it was "accidental", things were decided a while back and they will stay the same until a substantial change has been made. So far every Ban Protest I've seen recaps the exact same notion of either:

A. "I'm sorry"

B. "I messed up"

C. "I wasn't trying to do it"

I'm not trying to put you down bud, but you aren't making a change for the better so much as you are waiting it out. I won't lie, Shadow has become the very icon of a player who has changed their ways for the better. I see a completely different person, even till now whenever he's on (scarcely as of recent). When I see you ingame, I still see the same player. I'm not forcing you to change the way you are, but there just hasn't been a change in which we may consider your unban. As stated in almost every other thread, you were given a huge chance by not being permanently banned from the Server, and just being banned from CT. So instead of making a Ban Protest saying you're sorry, that you've changed, that it wasn't on purpose, or anything related to begging for forgiveness, actually change the way you see things and how you act. We know you're sorry. We know you have repented. We know you seek forgiveness. But what we still haven't seen from the point you were CT banned to this point now, is a changed player. #Closing this thread unless anyone has a reason to keep it open. Feel free to re-open if there is a valid reason to do so.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods(?)

The "it's been long enough, give him a second chance" excuse is entirely invalid. By that logic, we should also be giving a second chance to people who have been given countless second chances (Towlie is probably the most notable person in recent memory), despite the fact that they're confirmed trolls and have shown absolutely no progress in changing who they are. Peppermint is a troll, and the attitude I've seen of him in-game recently re-affirms my stance towards him. Many of the people who just gave a +1, weren't even part of xG at the time of his constant bans and ban protests, and aren't aware of the countless chances he's been given. Unless his attitude pulls a complete and total turnaround, I see no reason to even consider unbanning him. Like I have said in many of his other ban protests, if you unban him, I guarantee that within a month or two he'll have gotten himself banned again and will be asking for an unban saying that he's changed.

No, hes not going to turn into a Netex Jr, (Netex was banned and rebanned constantly because we gave him too many chances, every time he fucked up after being unbanned) Learn from your past xG, it doesn't work. Giving someone 1more chances is OK, after that it just turns out bad

EDIT: As diabeetus said, if you dont even know the shit he did and how many chances he was given, dont respond