Peppermint

Peppermint - Counter-Strike: Source

You guys act like you've never misunderstood an order and never killed a t before..

Rarely happens.

We don't fuck up as often/bad as you.

We mostly try to listen up to orders instead of dozing off, NOT understanding orders, and actually being (insert insult here) enough to shoot anybody for it.

Xeno Gamers

his ban is perm with reason "freekiller" has a lot of prior bans... if you DO get unbanned try to obey the rules.

+1 for unban even tho he's a little bitch that kicks me on TS and then hides in warriors room so I can't kick him back lolol

Alright, there are several components missing here on this Ban Protest. I will try to make this as short as possible, as well as detailed so that people won't whine about a "TL;DR". Before anyone provides a +1 or a -1 I strongly suggest looking over this post. I will also state that I am not posting this to spite Peppermint in any way at all, I think he's a great guy, but there is a reason as to why he is still CT banned.

Origin of Ban:

- Peppermint had been CT banned prior to this occurrence, two seperate times. Once was for mass freekilling by I'm not sure who, the admin has been removed. He was later unbanned.

- The second occurence was during a "no-balls" by myself, which to this point I still take full responsibility for. My cellmates and I were unstacked at the VIP cell of the hellsgamers map when someone threw a smoke nade. PepperMint stated that he would kill anyone through the smoke if they moved, and I said he couldn't see us and that he had "no-balls" to kill us. Needless to say, it happened.

- Again, after this occurence, he was given more leniency and a verdict was given that should PepperMint ever mess up as a CT again (regardless of whether it warrants a CT ban or not) he was to be Server banned. This was discussed a while back with the Higher-Ups.

- The third ban was dealt by mike, this being that he was permanently CT banned for freekilling. There have been many witnesses saying it was only 2, but regardless, it was warranted that should PepperMint ever mess up again as a CT, he was to be Server Banned instead of CT banned. Instead of changing the outcome, it was established that he would remain CT banned instead of taking the original punishment of being server banned.

That is essentially how it has been up to this point. PepperMint was given further lay-away and was only CT banned instead of server banned. If I'm lacking any information, feel free to let me know (or if any of my information is misguided or wrong).

- Dat guy, Forest

Peppermint had been CT banned prior to this occurrence, two seperate times

Well, he was actually CT banned 11 times and has also been server banned 10 times for a total of 21 bans. Does he really deserve a chance after all that?

+1 6 months is long fucking enough, I mean give him another chance but as for me I think this is really his last chance, Compared to when I first heard/met/played with Dirty Dan in game to now, Seems he made an attempt to change

-1 . The moral of the story is that you should have been perm'd from servers with no repeal chance, why try to push your luck? with your list of bans not stacking well for you over the last year or so, chances are, you will do it again, and this time admins won't make the mistake of CT banning you, and actually just perm you. IF you get unbanned right now. Which I personally doubt.

No chrono..what you don't understand is that it was just an accident. Not like I went up in the server trying to mass and killing everyone. I realized I fucked up. Just not like I was trying to. So why do you think I would do it again? Yes I probably will accidently kill someone again. But never on purpose.