JayBreezy - Left 4 Dead 2

Division:

Left 4 Dead 2

In-Game Name:

Three Typeable Letters

Steam ID:

Hail

Information:

I was wrongfully perm banned from CT for a "mass freekill." What happened was I left the room to get my vodka and my fish came into the room. He doesnt really know how to play and such, he just started playing tetris and now this. So anyways, my iguana is playing as CT and he grabs a P90 and freekills 3 people. I had no idea my dog did this so when I came back i was in utter suprise.

If this story didn't convice you I can make up like 3 more.

Let me tell you a tale about @@Warriorsfury . So Warriors, or DeMaurice for short, was lounging around like he usually does, lurking in his teamspeak channel that he never leaves because he's worried about sunburns when suddenly out of nowhere, a bird flies into his window. He pisses himself hes so scared so after he changes his underwear and gathers up the little balls he has, he looks at the bird. He notices that the bird was carrying a note on its foot, a parcel if you will, and in this parcel was a letter from..... Hogwarts. The school of witchcraft and wizardry has sent for DeMaurice to become a student and learn the ways of magic.... or so he thought.

When he got to Hogwarts however, he was shocked to find no one there. He wandered around aimlessly for hours until he finally found someone. @@DeathGod and @@serbiansnaga showed up after eating a nice feast of marijuana and whatever tall ugly ogres eat, shrimp or pasta or some shit. Anyways, DeMaurice asks them whats going on and he's told that they also received letters from birds, except their birds didn't die DeMaurice just sucks and his bird was already miserable.

The moral of the story is that DeMaurice can't be trusted and he took over my computer and massfreekilled. #FreeMe #IDidn'tDoIt

Division:

Left 4 Dead 2

In-Game Name:

Three Typeable Letters

Steam ID:

Hail

Information:

I was wrongfully perm banned from CT for a "mass freekill." What happened was I left the room to get my vodka and my fish came into the room. He doesnt really know how to play and such, he just started playing tetris and now this. So anyways, my iguana is playing as CT and he grabs a P90 and freekills 3 people. I had no idea my dog did this so when I came back i was in utter suprise.

If this story didn't convice you I can make up like 3 more.

LMFAO I thought this was legit until the word "Fish".... right before that I was like WTF WE HAVE JAILBREAK ON L4D2?!?!?!?!?!?!