Matsi

Sexy fun time! (car piccies)

awww.elementwheels.com_vehicleimages_300zx.jpg.f6399217da3fc34d66c7200712ed6043.jpg

This isn't a real picture of it but i got this baby sitting in the garage for when i get my license

A Nice 1996 Nissan 300zx

Looks basically the same in the picture except its red and has different rims :)

awww.elementwheels.com_vehicleimages_300zx.jpg.dbc662bdcd0eedd0bdd43f3620171166.jpg

This isn't a real picture of it but i got this baby sitting in the garage for when i get my license

A Nice 1996 Nissan 300zx

Looks basically the same in the picture except its red and has different rims :)

How many miles on it?

When you do start driving, be careful on rainy/snowy roads, Rear wheel drive is suck for maneuvering and traction.

@@Matsi

Theres about 5,000 miles on it, its pretty nice and is in good condition and looks like new!

A 2 decade old car with only 5000 miles? wtf?

@@Matsi

Theres about 5,000 miles on it, its pretty nice and is in good condition and looks like new!

A 2 decade old car with only 5000 miles? wtf?

It was my uncles he bought it and never used it at all, it just sat in his garage. So he dropped it off at our house because i start drivers ed next year so he thought i would put better use to it and now its mine.... well almost :)