Chrono

Darkwolf - Counter-Strike: Source

ffs, leave me alone so i can read this shit, ive had a 13.5 hour shift at work and i come home to no dinner and an 8 page abuse thread over nothing, THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST USELESS THREAD I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL CAUSE OF A GAG LIKE OMG!!!!!, now shut up already

U want me to make u some roast beef and corn?

-1 this is about a gag and no reason,while dark should have told you the reason Chrono,you should know better. #Close this thread now. Too long, needs to be removed forever cuz too fucking long

THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST USELESS THREAD I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL CAUSE OF A GAG LIKE OMG!!!!!, now shut up already

this is about a gag and no reason

no, the one example of evidence i collected was of a gag. the thread is about his rude and unneeded way he treats people, as well as his overall attitude. the listed is only what evidence was I gathered from my short trip on css last night. the rest is in shadowspy's thread, and other evidence posted here.

i got through 5 pages and i was literally getting aids from reading everyones posts, this is all about the fact that chrono was gagged for including nigger into his way of telling darkwolf to stop camping. darkwolf then gagged him and shouldve at least told him why he gagged chrono, its common courtesy regardless of who they are and it covers your ass in case shit like this happens. darkwolf also said that he was demoing it in a threatening manner, which isnt right for a DM to be doing, thats ruling through fear which will fuck you over with other members and players down the road.

the biggest issue for me though isnt the admin abuse thats happened, its this entire circlejerk between the retards and the dumbasses (not saying one group is one particular insult, both groups are retarded and have the downs of a thousand suns) in which they both give positive ratings to their buddies and negative ratings to the opposition, all it does is further the schism in the clan and alienates the two groups from working together to bettering the server rather than wasting my time with this utter bullshit.

as for punishment, chrono you can no longer say nigger EVER, unless its used in an intellectual context on the forums, u cant say it ingame, teamspeak is meh for me, i personally dont give a shit about vocabulary restrictions for teamspeak. you say nigger way too much for it to be acceptable to me, so thats why im not letting u say it, if u do ill kick/ban/do whatever the fuck i feel like doing to you for it.

as for you darkwolf, you have to get yourself together and know your priorities, if u have IRL issues and are stressed because of personal problems, than DONT GO ON CSS TO MODERATE OR DO YOUR DM DUTIES, im not gonna give a shit if u have to deal with personal business anyway, even i will get up and leave in the middle of something important to deal with something miniscule such as taking a shit or putting the groceries away, sometimes both. also, u have to either punish everyone the same way, or dont punish anyone, part of being a DM is that u need to be fair in your judgement and not give preferential treatment to anyone for any reason, its the same when you are in an upper management position IRL, you have to give shit to your friends just as much as you have to give shit to the employees that you dont particularly like. i yell at warrior and the people that i hang out with on ts just as much as i would yell at a random who joined on ts, im not like "oh dont worry, ill figure this out" or some shit like that

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!

-sealed away in the last great time war