Chrono

Darkwolf - Counter-Strike: Source

Honestly you all just need to grow the fuck up a little bit.... We are supposed to be a community that helps each other make xG expand and become greater and you guys are acting like it's elementary school again, GROW UP!

Stop acting so hostile to each other all the fucking time, stop looking for silly little mistakes the someone makes just because you don't like them.... nobody is perfect and everyone will fuck up once in a while.

I realize this, which is what I stated in my first post. It was a perfectly fine abuse report, but once threats started to happen people became defensive. There was no reason for darkwolf to comment like that behind our back, thats not something that should have been done.

And if this was an abuse thread for me, shadow, or really anybody not a DM then it wouldnt be an issue of growing up. I came in here to state a legitimate opinion, and get shot down for trying to say it.

I agree, I shouldn't have spoken behind your backs like I did. I am sorry. I've been dealing with stomach pains today and trying to pass the time by not being on so I can vent. It's times like this I wish I had a stress ball.

I am very sorry to the people I spoke about behind their backs

Honestly you all just need to grow the fuck up a little bit.... We are supposed to be a community that helps each other make xG expand and become greater and you guys are acting like it's elementary school again, GROW UP!

Stop acting so hostile to each other all the fucking time, stop looking for silly little mistakes the someone makes just because you don't like them.... nobody is perfect and everyone will fuck up once in a while.

Nobody is perfect, true, cant say im perfect

Everybody will fuck up in awhile, true, cant say I don't fuck up

But when it comes to the point where they do something wrong EVERY time they're on, it gets pretty damn annoying, to the point where

I have no personal problems with him, the only problems with him I have is his Hipocracy, Biased actions, and the fact that he is DM, when he was just a member, I had helped him out with all the situations he gave to me, and I had not a SINGLE problem with him, when he got DM he changed a lot, why? Idk.

@@orangejuice as said in that teamspeak chat log, Im not mad that I didn't get DM, if there is anyone more worthy of having DM than me or anyone else, by all means, give them DM (once darkwolf is demoted, lol), as far as it looks, you and many other of his "friends" just side with darkwolf to get promoted(and hey, maybe YOU don't, but all his other "friends" do, and I quoted friends because if they only side with him to get promoted, they aren't exactly friends), so to say that about me is funny, look at the people you hang out with on TS.

I don't promote based on favoritism. Anything promote wise is discussed with the other DMs as well and a reason is given.

this is orangejuice's channel. here's his desc.

[attach]5182[/ATTACH]

guess who were added just after this thread?

[attach]5183[/ATTACH]

What about it? It's a community channel. Blacklists are allowed to be added and that is up to the Channel Admin. You're blacklisted in my room anyway, which would carry into all Sub Channels.

This is why I don't meddle with a division I don't belong to because at one point, the drama will spill causing disruptive for each sides (not the division but people in general taking sides for which is superior). Join #TheShipDivision

[attach]5182[/ATTACH]

[attach]5183[/ATTACH]

What about it? It's a community channel. Blacklists are allowed to be added and that is up to the Channel Admin. You're blacklisted in my room anyway, which would carry into all Sub Channels.

So, blacklist whoever the fuck you want with no reasoning? Yay, biased actions. woooo.

@@TurdWig I love how their rule No. 5 is that racisn is allowed' however whenever they see anything that could possibly regarded as "racist" (because just saying nigger in chat is obvious racism) they will immediately gag/mute without warning. Hypocricy at its finest. In case I didn't make myself clear before, I am in support of a full demotion. If you want a reason, look at my previous posts.

Oh, I almost forgot to post this.

Its just to give legitimate proof of what disrespect darkwolf said on TS about me hiding chrono and diabeetus

Steam Community :: Error

A screenshot of copy/pasta. +1

[attach]5182[/ATTACH]

[attach]5183[/ATTACH]

So, blacklist whoever the fuck you want with no reasoning? Yay, biased actions. woooo.

Channel admin doesn't need reasons of blacklist. I blacklist you in my channel cause I just don't want you in my room. Simple as that.

@@TurdWig I love how their rule No. 5 is that racisn is allowed' however whenever they see anything that could possibly regarded as "racist" (because just saying nigger in chat is obvious racism) they will immediately gag/mute without warning. Hypocricy at its finest. In case I didn't make myself clear before, I am in support of a full demotion. If you want a reason, look at my previous posts.

It's Oranges sub channel, he can have whatever rule he wants.

[attach]5182[/ATTACH]

[attach]5183[/ATTACH]

Huh thats funny, I don't recall ever doing anything to warrant a blacklisting in his channel, hell I've only joined it a handful of times. I guess its your channel and you can do what you want with it, but thanks for being so friendly.

Oh, I almost forgot to post this.

Its just to give legitimate proof of what disrespect darkwolf said on TS about me hiding chrono and diabeetus

Steam Community :: Error

A screenshot of copy/pasta. +1

OK I am really really sorry but I have to say this.... hold on let me stop laughing so I can type.....

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, I think I can do it now.... @@xShadowSpyx .......you...... didn't cut all of duckii jr's name out of the picture! (y)(y)(y)LOLOLOLOL(y)(y)(y)

:dead: x.x

Just so that I am not completely off topic with this post... I do agree that @@DarkWolf6052 prolly shouldn't have said that behind your backs.... however... he was stressed and he vented in MY TS CHANNEL and I(and I am pretty sure you would all agree with me) am far happier that he vented that into TS chat instead of somewhere else like... the forums(this thread) or in game.

I agree, I shouldn't have spoken behind your backs like I did. I am sorry. I've been dealing with stomach pains today and trying to pass the time by not being on so I can vent. It's times like this I wish I had a stress ball.

I am very sorry to the people I spoke about behind their backs

Thank you for saying sorry about the disrespect, it takes maturity, but unless its some major emergency-room worthy stomach pains (in which case im sorry), then just go lay down and sleep, makes me feel better.

@@Matsi I already know that you guys figured it out, and that the part of his name is still partially shown (I also know that darkwolf was so immature that he decided to blacklisted duckii jr after he found out THANK YOU @@Warriorsfury for talking to darkwolf about unblacklisting him.)

@@DarkWolf6052 Better?

[MEDIA=imgur]T4busS7[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]agXJ3lP[/MEDIA]

Better?

@@Matsi I already know that you guys figured it out, and that the part of his name is still partially shown (I also know that darkwolf was so immature that he decided to blacklisted duckii jr after he found out THANK YOU @@Warriorsfury for talking to darkwolf about unblacklisting him.)

Please stop with the fucking name calling, it's NOT going to help, like you have all told me! It's not immature if he wants to blacklist him... I am quite frankly annoyed that duckii jr copied that out of MY CHANNEL with it's sole purpose to add accelerant to an already burning flamewar...

can we #close this already?

This is why Darkwolf's previous thread was closed. Because no one can handle giving just one detailed post without coming back and criticizing or calling out someone else for what they say. I have yet to see a single person who hasn't instigated griefing by quoting someone else and saying what they said wrong, what they've done wrong, and more importantly, why they're wrong.

If this shit keeps up, I'm going to close this thread and take full responsibility for whatever follows afterwards, even if it means a demotion. It is definitely not under my jurisdiction, but I'd rather everyone keep a collected mind if it means risking losing my position. I mean, for the love of god, this Report Abuse is for three simple things, and it has grown to six pages in length, all because everyone is starting this huge war among each other in who's right or who's wrong. This is why we have opinions. Are none of you civilized enough to leave your opinion (as detailed as can be) in one or two posts, without quoting someone else and pointing out things you think are wrong?

@@serbiansnaga for either his verdict on this entire ordeal, or to close until he can establish what will happen. Everyone is just going in circles right now and repeating what was said earlier, and nothing is being done other than hateful words and negative comments.