Chrono

Darkwolf - Counter-Strike: Source

This thread is not about DeathGod It is about DarkWolf. Is it not?

Do not see why I need to include a picture of deathgod saying nigga.

because it is relevant to the argument of bias. The point is that I say "nigger" in admin chat, and get gagged, he says it in admin chat and does not. it is completely relevant, I don't see how you see it not as that.

Warrior what you are arguing is a mute point. It's already been decided that it is allowed until someone says to stop as a warning. Lets get back to reality, 95% of the staff and members use it consistently. I have seen it spammed in admin chat more times than I can remember and its never an issue. Why is it suddenly the forbidden word when it never was before... all of you are bringing in the most trivial things to try and attack each other.

Alright, instead of immediately requesting a close to protect your friend from facing any type of ridicule, let people say what they feel is necessary. Closing everything under the reason of "flame war" prevents anybody from ever speaking up and to be frank, the people that are saying it are only saying it because Darkwolf is the one under scrutiny.

Moving on, @@Chrono saying "Nigger", regardless of how you meant it can be considered racist. It is a derogatory term and while it may not offend some, there are people that most certainly can be offended and you should be considerate of them.

However, @@DarkWolf6052 , I don't normally do this kind of thing but in this case I have to call you out. Hope you realize it's nothing too personal. Upon viewing all the decisions you have made, I have found that you can really be incredibly biased towards your friends, especially on important topics on the forums. Often completely ignoring any other point of view besides yours and your friends.

I have also noticed that sometimes you have went straight to teambans for a day without any prior slay, and often times without much proper justification.

So, overall I am going to have to +1 to some form of repercussion.

Adding on to my previous post, Darkwolf I've noticed that you've created an atmosphere which discourages any kind of dissenting opinions. As a community people have to be able to speak freely and be able to voice their opinions without worrying about demotions as a result.

If someone thinks different than you, it shouldn't eliminate them from a chance of promotion or create an opportunity for demotion. As a division manager you need to try to consider the ideas of all, which is why we call ourselves a community.

because it is relevant to the argument of bias. The point is that I say "nigger" in admin chat, and get gagged, he says it in admin chat and does not. it is completely relevant, I don't see how you see it not as that.

There are TOO many variables in that situation to matter.

- Was darkwolf there?

- Was it said twards someone?

- What was the mood of the setting?

- What was Deathgods intentions of saying it in that way?

- Was darkwolf there?

Every situation should be treated the same to keep things fair, otherwise you run into the issue of inflicting bias. Mood, whether it was said towards someone, and the intention are negligible.

- Was darkwolf there?

yes

yes, all admins referring to the rest of his statement. (in a joking manner, i said nigger in a joking manner as well just to get his attention to the rest of my statement.)

Same mood, just playing jailbreak

bring attention to his full statement.

Alright

- Was darkwolf there? Look at the bottom of the screenshot, it shows him as T lr'ing

- Was it said twards someone? He wasn't saying it to anyone, he said "next person who freekills me is getting perm CT banned"

- What was the mood of the setting? Calm, he had just said that after typing "im tired of getting freekilled", this was all in admin chat btw

- What was Deathgods intentions of saying it in that way? He pretty much was just saying hes mad about getting freekilled

Bold is from me

Here let me keep this short and sweet,

-1 for Demotion

+1 for Probation/Probationary Period

I think this might solve some of this

that's basically what some of us are stating.

-1 for Demotion

Well everyone is taking sides so hard to tell...And with a wall of text from each post hard to conclude what they are trying to say,

-1 for Demotion

Well everyone is taking sides so hard to tell...

Still want a demotion, my thread was enough to be a wakeup call to him

Oh, I almost forgot to post this.

Its just to give legitimate proof of what disrespect darkwolf said on TS about me hiding chrono and diabeetus

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=162425637

Staff can like... cooperate.

^^

Focus on things that are important like, moderating a server, improving the experience, dicussing rules, and not the word nigger.

Like it's not hard, just disregard small things.

This.^

I remember so long ago when there wasn't any issues with the staff(maybe one or two people). Yall need to stop focusing on making stabs at one another and see how we can better the community instead of breaking it down from the top!

aassets.diylol.com_hfs_4b4_623_846_resized_first_world_problem2f5904b8f38b661a6a0a623f82f96df3.jpg.e96a7cbd26a5abac1224fc2eda452492.jpg