Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xG Michael

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:35096851

Rules Broken:

Disrespect

Evidence:

Alright first off i dont have no evidence for this but im positive over half of xG will confirm it.

He is constantly disrespecting people in chat especially people that make him mad. He is alwaying screaming into mic when on t half the people cant understand the warden and get freekilled. When ever he is on ct he screams in the mic "Get reck bitch" "Get reck son" "You suck ass bitch" People are sick of his shit whenever he talks its disrespecting someone. He is a horrible example of xG. Ik over half of the people on the JB server will confirm this because over half the people on the JB server are annoyed of his shit and want him gone.

He has been ct banned twice over the last 3 days for various reasons, constantly troll and disrespects, has a terrible knowledge of the motd. Nearly every single person who is active in the server knows very well that he ruins the experience.

-1, lacking proof

i did state i had no proof. But i have a shit load of wittnesses that will state Michael ruins the experience for everyone and everyone new to the server.

-1, lacking proof

i did state i had no proof. But i have a shit load of wittnesses that will state Michael ruins the experience for everyone and everyone new to the server.

Which is the one thing that has stopped anyone else from posting about it, although I really think there should be a point when there is a clear issue that we can do something about it. I would say that there are at least 10 people who can very easily say he trolls and causes issues everyday. At what point do we realize there is an issue and take care of it...?

If his trolling is so obvious and happens so much, it shouldn't be hard to find evidence

-1, lacking proof

Which is the one thing that has stopped anyone else from posting about it, although I really think there should be a point when there is a clear issue that we can do something about it. I would say that there are at least 10 people who can very easily say he trolls and causes issues everyday. At what point do we realize there is an issue and take care of it...?

If his trolling is so obvious and happens so much, it shouldn't be hard to find evidence

Its not necessarily very prominent instances, but rather just the combination of it over time. Proof is extremely hard to get, yet we get complaints constantly when he is on.

@@Halfbaked check the player chat histories if he disrespected through chat, start recording a demo when u see him on

-1, lacking proof

I can a surplus of "witnesses" saying he did nothing wrong.

Get proof.

-1, lacking proof

I can a surplus of "witnesses" saying he did nothing wrong.

Get proof.

1 isn't a surplus FYI. #checkyaself

The reason we don't just take peoples words for this kind of stuff, is because you can just get people who don't like Michael to say bad things about him. If we did take peoples words, then we'd have a fucking madhouse on our hands. If you are on, and he is constantly disrespecting and causing issues everyday, then record whenever he's on, put it on mediafire, or any other uploading website you want, and post it. Until then, little to nothing will happen.