ForestFire

xG Michael - Counter-Strike: Source

i did state i had no proof. But i have a shit load of wittnesses that will state Michael ruins the experience for everyone and everyone new to the server.

I can a surplus of "witnesses" saying he did nothing wrong.

Get proof.

1 isn't a surplus FYI. #checkyaself

die

It's an example >:(

If the accused has accumulated a substantial amount of disrespect or harassment, it shouldn't be too difficult to provide a demo (~ > record [name] > stop) or at the very least some picture proof. It's just the way these reports are handled. I strongly suggest recording a demo as it provides both proof as well as the context of whatever is going on, whereas words can simply be twisted in anyone's favor in pictures.

I also recommend posting your case in the Member Protest section of our forums before going straight to Ban Request as it will require a lot more evidence if the punishment is to be [in this case] server banned. @@Halfbaked if you would like it to be moved there.

Yea forest u can move it. But like u said i need more proof and i have none so this will probably just have peoples point of views on it. You can either move it or close it cuz nothing will happen to him cuz the lack of proof

Yea forest u can move it. But like u said i need more proof and i have none so this will probably just have peoples point of views on it. You can either move it or close it cuz nothing will happen to him cuz the lack of proof

If you're going to end up making another thread with proof, then I might as well leave this open. Just post proof/evidence of the accused in this thread. #Moved to Member Protest as requested.

-1 Michael seems new but not a mass freekiller or baddie. I recently ct banned him but I think if he takes time to learn the motd he could be a good player

Lol hes a part of xG if he doesnt know motd he is just bad. He doesnt mass freekill, be is disrespectful to so many people on the server.

-1 Michael seems new but not a mass freekiller or baddie. I recently ct banned him but I think if he takes time to learn the motd he could be a good player

Lol hes a part of xG if he doesnt know motd he is just bad. He doesnt mass freekill, be is disrespectful to so many people on the server.

Please realize that Michael is a old member + MOTD has changed dramatically over time, and it's a small novel.

Also his "disrespect" isn't that bad.