STEAM_0:1:11416356

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Serbian is approving me to re apply. I was a mod for a few months before leaving. I left to play pub csgo. Please give a valid reason for a -1 and a +1.

please dont give reason that dont relate to css div. Thanks and have a great day.

@@SonicRainbow @@ForestJr. @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@DarkWolf6052 @@Snowiebro @@MrAwesome104 @@orangejuice @@xShadowSpyx @@TurdWig @@Rhoukar @@kbshooter2 @@Gkoo @@SyrJirk @@INoScopedJFK @@Nub1234 @@arvelez @@SkitZoFrenzly. @@Fuzz @@gloryguy @@Eden @@Mythic @@Hellafun13 @@Sep0h @@DrPepperPhreak @@ItsAaron @@Warriorsfury @@easy @@Matsi @@Nivek_Relyk @@IAmLegend @@Drendan @@Hidingmaster

@@Sousei @@Savage @@Genesis @@BaileyJay @@GanjaMonster

-1 Sorry but your attitude has been terribal lately when some 1 does something against the rules on css you tell the mods / admins to slay him and if they dont cuz they cant take your word on it or they were afk at the time of you reporting it to them you practicly flip out and say they arent doing their jobs this is just my opion and wont be changed

A 8/10

m 5/10

honostly for now i will +0 until i see more improvement, orangejuice made a valid point, if you keep doing that the people will -1 due to attitude issues, but i just gotta see u on more often and ill probably change my decision

A 5

M 7.241241

You disrespect me QUITE alot. You mass freekilled on another server. I don't see you on much. As orangejuice said, your attitude is terrible.

A: 6/10

M:2/10

i cant edit my post so here it is you disrespect me so many times. do i care nope. you come on JB for like 30 minutes a day.

You disrespect me QUITE alot. You mass freekilled on another server. I don't see you on much. As orangejuice said, your attitude is terrible.

A: 6/10

M:2/10

i cant edit my post so here it is you disrespect me so many times. do i care nope. you come on JB for like 30 minutes a day.

Please show me PICTURES of when I disrespect you.

I come on JB when staff is needed or I wanna go on.

Now after you show me the PICTURES of disrespect let our "arguement" die down unless your app will get closed and I will get punished.

-1 faggot

nah jk +1 he's prerogative on team speak and he's a former moderator so that kinda explains his knowledge of MOTD, he's from Canada, I'm from Canada