Superkiller67

Superkiller67 - Counter-Strike: Source

yOU ARE NEVER ON OMG you disrespect me so much and so wat comes around gos around.

i cant edit my post so here it is you disrespect me so many times. do i care nope. you come on JB for like 30 minutes a day.

Stop flipping out, you're just showing your immaturity, and inability to take criticism.

Maybe if you took into consideration what people were saying about you when they -1'd, you would change how you act. You are obviously not the same person you were when I +1'd your other thread, and also not the same person you were when you were actually in xG.

A: 7.5/10

M: 5/10

You disrespect me QUITE alot. You mass freekilled on another server. I don't see you on much. As orangejuice said, your attitude is terrible.

A: 6/10

M:2/10

i cant edit my post so here it is you disrespect me so many times. do i care nope. you come on JB for like 30 minutes a day.

Please show me PICTURES of when I disrespect you.

I come on JB when staff is needed or I wanna go on.

Now after you show me the PICTURES of disrespect let our "arguement" die down unless your app will get closed and I will get punished.

i dont want to start a flame war here or any where else.

-1 Sorry but your attitude has been terribal lately when some 1 does something against the rules on css you tell the mods / admins to slay him and if they dont cuz they cant take your word on it or they were afk at the time of you reporting it to them you practicly flip out and say they arent doing their jobs this is just my opion and wont be changed

A 8/10

m 5/10

Thanks for your vote. I noticed myself i have changed. I will change back to my normal self. i will not disrespect anyone anymore and also will not complain when admins miss a rule breaker in JB

~love Superkiller67

0 for now.

You're active and you know the rules. But you are disrespectful and you show blatant immaturity. Improve and I'll reconsider.

yOU ARE NEVER ON OMG you disrespect me so much and so wat comes around gos around.

This is a sign of immaturity. Improve this.

A: 8/10

M: 0/10

- You have no self control, you griefed the minecraft servers SEVERAL times.

- Your attitude is awful.

- You blatantly disrespected warrior several times, don't even deny it.

- Went on other servers to massfreekill.

apuu.sh_3NJQm.png.9620bbddfb43c3e539c483a1b490f837.png

apuu.sh_3NJQm.png.2942420a939989679614bad0db63f0d5.png

A: 8/10

M: 0/10

- You have no self control, you griefed the minecraft servers SEVERAL times.

- Your attitude is awful.

- You blatantly disrespected warrior several times, don't even deny it.

- Went on other servers to massfreekill.

apuu.sh_3NJQm.png.0003d620935029550e2243a3036d65d8.png

This would either be directed toward myself, or @@Warriorsfury because we are both CS:S Staff and have rooms.

apuu.sh_3NJQm.png.18277f25fd5b17b7da9e3c65f55a67bc.png

it was a trivia question a few weeks ago... and also Forest dealt with it. now my ts i never changed it because i forgot. I dont click on my name on ts.

It was never delt with and is still a problem, and the reason why you have problems with me.