Superkiller67

Superkiller67 - Counter-Strike: Source

it was a trivia question a few weeks ago... and also Forest dealt with it. now my ts i never changed it because i forgot. I dont click on my name on ts.

It was never delt with and is still a problem, and the reason why you have problems with me.

It might be a problem with you but i forgot about it. and forest did deal with it... you kicked me from the server and he told you something and he came in my channel and told me something.

A: 8/10

M: 0/10

- You have no self control, you griefed the minecraft servers SEVERAL times.

- Your attitude is awful.

- You blatantly disrespected warrior several times, don't even deny it.

- Went on other servers to massfreekill.

apuu.sh_3NJQm.png.3c5379f871c97f075212001bd27ad3d1.png

This would either be directed toward myself, or @@Warriorsfury because we are both CS:S Staff and have rooms.

Cool? That's not my main point.

A: 8/10

M: 0/10

- You have no self control, you griefed the minecraft servers SEVERAL times.

- Your attitude is awful.

- You blatantly disrespected warrior several times, don't even deny it.

- Went on other servers to massfreekill.

apuu.sh_3NJQm.png.3850f4397b26185cd7c5ac5459339620.png

This would either be directed toward myself, or @@Warriorsfury because we are both CS:S Staff and have rooms.

No but he was disrespecting the certain staff member he was targetting with this.

No but he was disrespecting the certain staff member he was targetting with this.

Mhm...

why take it to ts? it has every right to be here in this thread. it showing some proof of ppls reason of why you shouldnt be allowed back in the clan.

also my decision is -1

ever since you left and came back to the servers your attiude changed. i liked u at one point, but then you came back and started being a dick

+1 hes pretty active on teamspeak and In game. Mature most of time. Ex-mod knows MOTD fairly well. He really needs to drop his thing wit warrior.But other than his few problemos he is fine.

A8/10

M6.9/10

-1 also didn't tag me, also jk +1 people are reporting disrespect and such but I have not seen any of this behavior myself and I missed seeing you around, just don't leave us again.

A:8/10

M:8/10

yOU ARE NEVER ON OMG you disrespect me so much and so wat comes around gos around.

i cant edit my post so here it is you disrespect me so many times. do i care nope. you come on JB for like 30 minutes a day.

Maybe if you took into consideration what people were saying about you when they -1'd, you would change how you act.

yOU ARE NEVER ON OMG you disrespect me so much and so wat comes around gos around.

i cant edit my post so here it is you disrespect me so many times. do i care nope. you come on JB for like 30 minutes a day.

Stop flipping out, you're just showing your immaturity, and inability to take criticism.

Maybe if you took into consideration what people were saying about you when they -1'd, you would change how you act. You are obviously not the same person you were when I +1'd your other thread, and also not the same person you were when you were actually in xG.

A: 7.5/10

M: 5/10

Thank you for your helpful comment. I already took in to consideration. after you posted i talked to myself a little. I am improving on trying to change back to myself. I will change. I will never give up. I have stop complaining as much and stop disrespecting. I would like to thank you once more for your post.Hopefully i can change your mind sooner or later.

0 for now.

You're active and you know the rules. But you are disrespectful and you show blatant immaturity. Improve and I'll reconsider.

This is a sign of immaturity. Improve this.

I would also like to thank you.If you posted this earlier than easy i would still have changed. But when i see some i like -1ing me or 0. I start talking to myself about it. So i would like to thank you also. I will change back to normal. Once again thanks for your comment. Hopefully i will change your mind and make myself look good in yours eyes again.