xGShadowSpy

xShadowSpyx - Counter-Strike: Source

Gkoo doesn't join servers to specifically gather negative things on people.

Gkoo doesn't question every action done by someone higher than them, when it doesn't even involve them, trying to find a wrong to report it. (trying to get them demoted) [can't touch dis]

Gkoo doesn't sit in teamspeak with "friends" talking about wanting to demote others for not thinking the same way as him.

just saiyan

inb4 "flame war"

These are the reasons i see that this is not a complaint about Gkoo. and he asked why it wasn't about Gkoo.

I don't join the server just to get shit on people. People in Teamspeak telling me that someone is breaking rules, I get on and check.

He never said you did.

Sounds like a guilty conscience to me.

Shadowspy has been an active member for a long time and in my opinion he has done a good job. However, the fact still stands that you blatantly disregarded a higher ups warning and while it does suck that you're demoted, there's honestly not that much that can be done. But honestly with your activity I am very sure you will be promoted soon.

The main thing I am concerned about is whether this same punishment would have been given to someone else. Undeniably there has been some serious tension between @@DarkWolf6052 and @@xShadowSpyx recently as seen in the Darkwolf Abuse thread.

Now, obviously punishing for simply disobeying a div managers warning can be applied to anyone, but I think the way the evidence acquired against Shadowspy could be questioned. I've noticed in a lot of cases that when a new admin joins the server and goes to the CT team Darkwolf goes straight to spec. I've noticed this with myself sometimes too.

When someone sits in spec like that it really sucks the fun out of the game and makes you feel like you are under constant scrutiny. For me anyways, it makes the game a lot less enjoyable.

Now I would like to point out that I'm not simply referring to sitting in spec watching for rule breakers but rather going straight to spec when an admin/mod joins the server and seemingly watching for the chance that they fuck up so it's on demo. To me something feels wrong when higher ups are coming on the server to target admins that are spending their free time trying to help the server. Hopefully some input from @@Forest ?

@@DarkWolf6052 You are a Division Manager. The last thing I want to see is Players/Members telling me that you are conspiring to get a Staff Member demoted because you have a problem with them. Do not abuse your rank, you are to be unbiased at all times, as with any other Staff Member.

You all need to realize that this issues stretches far being the issue of getting Shadow back to admin. This is the reason that the clan is so different, that its no longer fun or engaging for many members.

1) We have people plotting against each other to get each other demotions, although for a long time one of the sides had absolutely no reason to and has caused this entire thing to occur.

Everyone knows that there is a grudge, or something similar, between Darkwolf and shadow. Whatever, that craps happens and there is never anything you can do about it. Its also not anything that would ruin the experience for everyone else... until it escalates. I know very well that both sides have been wanting each other for various reasons, but what starts to become an issue is when the plot against each other to get them demoted. Shadow has relied on the community to back up his accusations against Dark, which IMO have been held up fairly well. On the other hand, Darkwolf seeks information to get him demoted. Don't start with the excuses again, I know that you have been trying to get him demoted for a long time. Sitting in spec just waiting for something to go wrong isn't the way to go about it. It's fine if someone messages you and says that Shadow is breaking a rule, but its not fine when you ask people to watch him for you. Then to get on, sit in spec with tags off, and demo until something goes wrong... thats called spying. The only time I would find that acceptable is when there is excessive complaints from the community about a person (Michael) and they are ruining the experience through their actions. Shadow is more than capable at his job, and makes it a good experience. Just because you and your friends want him demoted doesn't give you reason to sit back and spy until he does something wrong just for the fact that you can get him demoted. Gkoo isn't on the server enough to get the full story of this, nor is he very assertive. I can assume with certainty that you told him you wanted to demote shadow, and he more than willingly agreed without any questioning.

2) People are coming up with bs reasons and excuses to back up their "friends" side of the argument.

Just go back to the other thread, look at all the people coming up with bs reasons to protect both you and shadow. Two sides, its like a damn clan war within a clan. Stop protecting your friends and put some logic behind your arguments.

3) There is fear to speak up against those in power, fear that you will be put on the bad side of a DM or worse... demoted.

If people are in fear of speaking the truth or whats on their mind, then there is a serious problem with the leadership. Letting people freely speak what they think, their opinions, and being able to present less than favorable proof is key to having a good relationship between everybody. DM's are the go-to people, the ones who have to handle all of the issues and complaints. You cannot allow your own opinions and anger influence what people say. This has happened before with you Dark, and that last thread was a warning, yet it seems like this hasn't changed.

4) Lying. Cover ups.

All of you might as well go back to your posts and highlight every lie in neon green, because they are that easy to see. Stop the lying and grow up, you want to know the truth: Dark absolutely despises shadow and wants him demoted, he has a hard time doing this because he can't always be on watching so he asks his friends to tell him if he is doing something wrong. The second he does he hops on in spec to demo, hoping to catch him with anything that can be used. Shadow hates dark, both for targeting him and for other unknown reasons. It would make his day for dark to lose DM, but he also finds it hard to get enough proof. Shadow then takes it to the forum to rally everyone together in hopes something will change.

And stop covering up all of the stuff you both do, its as easy to spot as the lies. Dark, I see a lot of excuses to cover up your real motives. Its not like we cant figure out you both despise each other and want each other demoted.

Whats the big picture of all of this?

The hostility that has been created is not acceptable, nor is the fact that we have people in higher positions just waiting for the reason to demoted someone because they dont particularly like said person. Warnings were already given to darkwolf, and as far as I remember he understood them and was going to do better. I like dark as a person, he can be very respectful, helpful, and overall friendly. But the amount of people who are in fear of saying something.. well they dont say anything. Its been a problem for many months now. You cannot be biased as a DM.

@@DarkWolf6052 You are a Division Manager. The last thing I want to see is Players/Members telling me that you are conspiring to get a Staff Member demoted because you have a problem with them. Do not abuse your rank, you are to be unbiased at all times, as with any other Staff Member.

You all need to realize that this issues stretches far being the issue of getting Shadow back to admin. This is the reason that the clan is so different, that its no longer fun or engaging for many members.

1) We have people plotting against each other to get each other demotions, although for a long time one of the sides had absolutely no reason to and has caused this entire thing to occur.

Everyone knows that there is a grudge, or something similar, between Darkwolf and shadow. Whatever, that craps happens and there is never anything you can do about it. Its also not anything that would ruin the experience for everyone else... until it escalates. I know very well that both sides have been wanting each other for various reasons, but what starts to become an issue is when the plot against each other to get them demoted. Shadow has relied on the community to back up his accusations against Dark, which IMO have been held up fairly well. On the other hand, Darkwolf seeks information to get him demoted. Don't start with the excuses again, I know that you have been trying to get him demoted for a long time. Sitting in spec just waiting for something to go wrong isn't the way to go about it. It's fine if someone messages you and says that Shadow is breaking a rule, but its not fine when you ask people to watch him for you. Then to get on, sit in spec with tags off, and demo until something goes wrong... thats called spying. The only time I would find that acceptable is when there is excessive complaints from the community about a person (Michael) and they are ruining the experience through their actions. Shadow is more than capable at his job, and makes it a good experience. Just because you and your friends want him demoted doesn't give you reason to sit back and spy until he does something wrong just for the fact that you can get him demoted. Gkoo isn't on the server enough to get the full story of this, nor is he very assertive. I can assume with certainty that you told him you wanted to demote shadow, and he more than willingly agreed without any questioning.

2) People are coming up with bs reasons and excuses to back up their "friends" side of the argument.

Just go back to the other thread, look at all the people coming up with bs reasons to protect both you and shadow. Two sides, its like a damn clan war within a clan. Stop protecting your friends and put some logic behind your arguments.

3) There is fear to speak up against those in power, fear that you will be put on the bad side of a DM or worse... demoted.

If people are in fear of speaking the truth or whats on their mind, then there is a serious problem with the leadership. Letting people freely speak what they think, their opinions, and being able to present less than favorable proof is key to having a good relationship between everybody. DM's are the go-to people, the ones who have to handle all of the issues and complaints. You cannot allow your own opinions and anger influence what people say. This has happened before with you Dark, and that last thread was a warning, yet it seems like this hasn't changed.

4) Lying. Cover ups.

All of you might as well go back to your posts and highlight every lie in neon green, because they are that easy to see. Stop the lying and grow up, you want to know the truth: Dark absolutely despises shadow and wants him demoted, he has a hard time doing this because he can't always be on watching so he asks his friends to tell him if he is doing something wrong. The second he does he hops on in spec to demo, hoping to catch him with anything that can be used. Shadow hates dark, both for targeting him and for other unknown reasons. It would make his day for dark to lose DM, but he also finds it hard to get enough proof. Shadow then takes it to the forum to rally everyone together in hopes something will change.

And stop covering up all of the stuff you both do, its as easy to spot as the lies. Dark, I see a lot of excuses to cover up your real motives. Its not like we cant figure out you both despise each other and want each other demoted.

Whats the big picture of all of this?

The hostility that has been created is not acceptable, nor is the fact that we have people in higher positions just waiting for the reason to demoted someone because they dont particularly like said person. Warnings were already given to darkwolf, and as far as I remember he understood them and was going to do better. I like dark as a person, he can be very respectful, helpful, and overall friendly. But the amount of people who are in fear of saying something.. well they dont say anything. Its been a problem for many months now. You cannot be biased as a DM.

I agree with the majority of stuff you said. Also Darkwolf was warned twice before this, both by Serbian. Now as far as me wanting him demoted goes, yeah I do want him demoted, but I'm not gonna sit in spec just to get evidence on him(Which he really shouldn't be doing, and he knows he does it) I get evidence as I see it happen. As for the reasons I "hate" him, I don't hate him as a person, but I don't like the biased actions and grudges he holds against people as a DM, and I also don't like how he never really listens to anyone else's opinions, If he gives 1 opinion and you give another, he either hates you for it, or he sticks to his own opinion, and thinks "well I thought of this, that means its right no matter what". Even if he didn't target me, I still wouldn't like how he targets other people too. Almost every decision he makes as a DM that includes someone getting Mod/Member etc., you see he'll favor friends, im sure some people have noticed this before, and then those people he favors, end up backing him up on threads like his report abuses JUST because they are his friend, and they basically put some random reason that makes no sense, or they copy the exact thing he said, I don't want people supporting me for being my friend, if I did i'd be just like darkwolf, and that'd leave me with no room to complain, I didn't once send this thread link to a friend or post it on forums without someone asking me for it, I don't care for advertising threads, Even if they don't ask for +1s, they're BASICALLY implying for you to +1 it when they send the link.

I was told by @@Forest that other than the ignoring DMs part, that the FR/LR thing I did wasn't what I was accused of Loopholing for, and if that's not what I'm being accused of Loopholing with, then I know that not at any point did I loophole, and yeah darkwolf's proof is meh, not so good, but I admit to all those trust days, doing a warday in that race spot twice, (The first time where I was warned afterwards I couldn't do it, then the second time where I ignored them), and even though I think the station trust day isn't bad since its the Ts choice, I ignored them once on that too.

And when darkwolf gets on because A "friend told him I was breaking rules" , If that's the truth then I don't see why he'll join T or CT first for a round or 2 until he notices I'm on. Honestly, I didn't make this for the reason of it being a report abuse, but I do think that darkwolf should be demoted for the stuff he has done, I may not personally have proof, but we ALL know he's biased, Serbian has noticed and warned him TWICE, forest has noticed (And he was the one assigned to watching darkwolf after the first abuse report, sad thing is they were not usually on at the same time so it was useless.)

@@Forest If its not the FrLr thing I was accused of loop holing for, then when did I loophole, and like I said I'm down for earning it back if this is denied anyway, was gonna do that originally, but its hard when you have 1 DM who is bias against you and many others

The only part I ignored you guys was doing the race on tile after you guys said no, the warday on tiny medic I was never warned not to do before doing so, and after I did it that one time, you guys pulled me on TS and told me not to.

The station part I didn't put them infront of armory the 2nd time, I sent them into ST and the new spray was comparably farther away than previous, and during that 1st round I wasn't told it was not allowed until after it started.

Also you just warned darkwolf for being biased, he messed up on my report abuse, strike 1, messed up on chronos report abuse, strike 2, you had to warn him now, strike 3, I mean seriously I'm demoted for this minor shit but he's not demoted for being biased as a DM? How many more times does he need to be warned? I was demoted after being warned and continued doing so, the same happened to him twice, now 3 times, and he's not demoted? What he does is 10x worse and he's a higher rank. I would really hope you look at what he's done.

I am not biased against you. Just like John said, there are times I don't like you, and there are times I do. But I don't keep any enemy or friend relationship against you. You break rules and you will be punished. Being a staff member, you're expected to do a bit higher than both moderators and non-administrator players.

But anyway, the promotions and demotions I discussed with the other DMs every time. We explain what the problem is. So here's something I would like to know:

If it is up to all the DMs to demote you, why is this thread only about me? Gkoo had agreed you be demoted. Nothing against Gkoo, but why is there no abuse thread on him or thread complaining he had part in demoting you?

Compared to you, Gkoo isn't on Teamspeak OR servers as much, and as hidingmaster said, He's not very assertive, he's not one who speaks his own opinion, so he most likely had just agreed with what you said. Even on the private message that you guys sent me, only you me and forest replied, Gkoo had obviously gotten the alerts, yet no response given. As seen on a few threads if you and forest both said one thing he'd say the same just because you and him said it, so he doesn't get looked at wrong. Gkoo (unlike you,) is not: Biased, Gkoo doesn't target people, He doesn't act negatively towards others because of their opinions, Gkoo doesn't talk shit about people, and is actually fun to play with, when people see him on they know that they don't have to be worried about being everything being so strict, now Gkoo enforces rules but he doesn't get butthurt if someone breaks a minor rule that nobody cares nor complains about. When YOU are on, (Darkwolf) they worry that they are being watched, they don't want to mess up because they know they'll just end up instantly banned, or yelled at. Darkwolf I have watched you call people on the servers "Dumbass, retard" and more, Once I think it was Michael, if not him , someone, freeshot you and you INSTANTLY unmuted yourself, and said something very similar to this, I don't remember the exact words - "Why did you freeshoot me you dumbass!? *yelling* "-Slayed RIGHT as you finish your sentence, before he can even reply to possibly say you did anything wrong. And that was for him freeshooting you. The day before an admin (Who I believe was sep0h) asked if freeshooting was slayable, and you said No, so I guess freeshooting is only not allowed if it happens to you? Now though you apologized for it, on the teamspeak logs that one day you said "ShadowSpy, Diabeetus, and hidingmaster are autistic," Obviously you don't have a good attitude (unlike Gkoo, I never saw him once respond like that to someone.)

One MAJOR difference, and no disrespect intended, Half, if not more of the CS:S community wants you demoted from DM, I don't know anyone who wants Gkoo demoted.

Don't deny you aren't biased against me, EVERYONE knows you are biased against people, especially the people who +1'd your report abuses (Lol, coincidence?).

Shadowspy has been an active member for a long time and in my opinion he has done a good job. However, the fact still stands that you blatantly disregarded a higher ups warning and while it does suck that you're demoted, there's honestly not that much that can be done. But honestly with your activity I am very sure you will be promoted soon.

The main thing I am concerned about is whether this same punishment would have been given to someone else. Undeniably there has been some serious tension between @@DarkWolf6052 and @@xShadowSpyx recently as seen in the Darkwolf Abuse thread.

Now, obviously punishing for simply disobeying a div managers warning can be applied to anyone, but I think the way the evidence acquired against Shadowspy could be questioned. I've noticed in a lot of cases that when a new admin joins the server and goes to the CT team Darkwolf goes straight to spec. I've noticed this with myself sometimes too.

When someone sits in spec like that it really sucks the fun out of the game and makes you feel like you are under constant scrutiny. For me anyways, it makes the game a lot less enjoyable.

Now I would like to point out that I'm not simply referring to sitting in spec watching for rule breakers but rather going straight to spec when an admin/mod joins the server and seemingly watching for the chance that they fuck up so it's on demo. To me something feels wrong when higher ups are coming on the server to target admins that are spending their free time trying to help the server. Hopefully some input from @@Forest ?

It's simply that. You should be on spec if there is an abundance of rule breakers, or if you plan on being afk for a bit.

There should be no reason and definitely no motive of catching a Member/Staff Member slacking off for the sole purpose of getting them demoted or punished.

The game is meant to be enjoyed, it's not supposed to be taken as some sort of job. Unfortunately, it's getting to that point because of our Staff feeling that they are being evaluated in everything they do if a Higher-Up is sitting in spec. It's like being constantly watched by your Manager. You're going to feel pretty anxious and you won't be having much fun at all (no, not implying jobs are fun, hue).

Now, I will state here and now that Darkwolf was not the only one to make the decision, I had a part in doing so as well. He was given appropriate warnings for his actions and was told not to do any of the following:

1. Loophole rules/regulations in any form or way. This means using the "two entrances+" in Wardays to your advantage in making an unfair and ultimately an "un-fun" day for the players that may result in freekilling/confusion
  2. Positioning Terrorists in a location that will either: A. Result in large amounts of Ts being killed or B. Indirectly and inadvertently provoking Terrorists into Rebelling which also results in freekills/freeshooting. This wouldn't be a problem if it didn't play off of two rules we have, these being that: 1. You may not order Terrorists to Rebel and 2. You may not order Terrorists to their death. Granted, it's not there in fine print, but you are inadvertently either ordering Ts to their death or to Rebel (depending on where they are positioned)

Failure to heed the warnings are what resulted in his untimely demotion. In no way was part of the decision made based on biased information (I can't vouch for Darkwolf's intentions) by myself as one of the Division Managers of the CS:S Division.

It's simply that. You should be on spec if there is an abundance of rule breakers, or if you plan on being afk for a bit.

There should be no reason and definitely no motive of catching a Member/Staff Member slacking off for the sole purpose of getting them demoted or punished.

The game is meant to be enjoyed, it's not supposed to be taken as some sort of job. Unfortunately, it's getting to that point because of our Staff feeling that they are being evaluated in everything they do if a Higher-Up is sitting in spec. It's like being constantly watched by your Manager. You're going to feel pretty anxious and you won't be having much fun at all (no, not implying jobs are fun, hue).

Now, I will state here and now that Darkwolf was not the only one to make the decision, I had a part in doing so as well. He was given appropriate warnings for his actions and was told not to do any of the following:

1. Loophole rules/regulations in any form or way. This means using the "two entrances+" in Wardays to your advantage in making an unfair and ultimately an "un-fun" day for the players that may result in freekilling/confusion
  2. Positioning Terrorists in a location that will either: A. Result in large amounts of Ts being killed or B. Indirectly and inadvertently provoking Terrorists into Rebelling which also results in freekills/freeshooting. This wouldn't be a problem if it didn't play off of two rules we have, these being that: 1. You may not order Terrorists to Rebel and 2. You may not order Terrorists to their death. Granted, it's not there in fine print, but you are inadvertently either ordering Ts to their death or to Rebel (depending on where they are positioned)

Failure to heed the warnings are what resulted in his untimely demotion. In no way was part of the decision made based on biased information (I can't vouch for Darkwolf's intentions) by myself as one of the Division Managers of the CS:S Division.

The station trust day doesn't order Ts to rebel, it is their choice, if I put them in a place like big cage on VIP, if they go in vent when I put them in a spot near it, its their fault, they knew they could die, and for possibly causing freekills, note they keyword, POSSIBLY, If any T is freekilles, its the individual CTs fault that killed him, If I do frlr and a CT kills the wrong guy, just because I'm doing the day doesn't mean any freekills are my fault, unless I tarp, or things of that sort. I never once loopholed, doing an unfun warday for the Ts or Cts is not loopholing, loopholing is exploiting a rule or anything unspecified in the motd. Look at soccer in blakout, that is highly advantageous for the Cts, they have an upper walkway and everything, its easy for cts to win and is unfun for ts, that doesn't make it not allowed though. Warday in race on tile, it has 2 entrances, thats what the motd requires, all the wardays I did met requirements, other than blackout deathrun gates warday, the tiny medic isn't like a prop, its a stationary spot, 2 entrances, jump onto it, and go from the roof, the top of it is an area, small, but an area. So what did I do wrong if to add the stuff up? I did 1 warday after being told not to, and a trust day on station when (though its valid)told not to, since I didn't loophole.

So what did I do wrong

You disobeyed direct orders not to do these sort of days/actions by Higher-Ups, and proceeded to do them; even when given a warning that a demotion may be in order should they continue.

You're going on like a broken-record and just re-stating the same thing over and over. You're over thinking things way too much. This isn't entirely about breaking rules, and I don't think you are getting that. It's about the decision you made to carry on these sort of things when told not to.

Instead of bringing it up with any other Higher-Up to discuss or even serbian for that matter, you acted irrationally and proceeded to do them, knowing full-well what the consequences may be because you believed it was within the boundaries.

If I get a reply regarding the same exact thing you just posted throughout this thread, I won't even reply; and that's not because I won't listen. It's because you won't listen. You were not demoted strictly for rule breaking. You were demoted because you were not respecting what the Division Managers had warned you about and you acted irrationally by ignoring those warnings.

So what did I do wrong

You disobeyed direct orders not to do these sort of days/actions by Higher-Ups, and proceeded to do them; even when given a warning that a demotion may be in order should they continue.

You're going on like a broken-record and just re-stating the same thing over and over. You're over thinking things way too much. This isn't entirely about breaking rules, and I don't think you are getting that. It's about the decision you made to carry on these sort of things when told not to.

Instead of bringing it up with any other Higher-Up to discuss or even serbian for that matter, you acted irrationally and proceeded to do them, knowing full-well what the consequences may be because you believed it was within the boundaries.

If I get a reply regarding the same exact thing you just posted throughout this thread, I won't even reply; and that's not because I won't listen. It's because you won't listen. You were not demoted strictly for rule breaking. You were demoted because you were not respecting what the Division Managers had warned you about and you acted irrationally by ignoring those warnings.

I didn't say I did nothing wrong, all I said is you all went too far with the punishment, I'm reading what you say, I am listening. I did stuff wrong, I ignored you with the warday and trust day, once each time. Not once did I say I didn't ignore you. Now I would hope you ATLEAST answer me 1 question, I don't care if you disregard anything else I said here, just this ONE question.

Did what I did, TRULY hurt the server, or even the players at the time, or is it something you guys are just going to say "Don't care, still ignored us" about?

Did what I did, TRULY hurt the server, or even the players at the time, or is it something you guys are just going to say "Don't care, still ignored us" about?

Yes, I have had players message me regarding these sort of days questioning if it's valid and, that if it was, that it was "stupid".

I have also made note of players who actually left the server during one of these days, most likely due to confusion and possibly being upset at how unfair or disadvantageous it was. It wasn't a substantial loss, but I noted a max of 4 players leaving. We want to attract players, not push them away.

The decisions we make (DMs) influence the server, they aren't only made because we ourselves think they are wrong (at least, I don't). It is done with the community in mind, as it should be. With all that in mind, @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@HighSociety for any further input. Input, not flaming/griefing or arguments.

Yes, I have had players message me regarding these sort of days questioning if it's valid and, that if it was, that it was "stupid".

I have also made note of players who actually left the server during one of these days, most likely due to confusion and possibly being upset at how unfair or disadvantageous it was. It wasn't a substantial loss, but I noted a max of 4 players leaving. We want to attract players, not push them away.

The decisions we make (DMs) influence the server, they aren't only made because we ourselves think they are wrong (at least, I don't). It is done with the community in mind, as it should be. With all that in mind, @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@HighSociety for any further input. Input, not flaming/griefing or arguments.

Well Im sorry then, even though I should've stopped after being told by darkwolf, if I knew it was making people leave the server I'd have stopped a lot sooner.

Well Im sorry then, even though I should've stopped after being told by darkwolf, if I knew it was making people leave the server I'd have stopped a lot sooner.

The last thing we would want is to give you the impression that we were calling the shots because as Division Managers, what we say goes and that was our only reasoning.

It should have been mentioned that it was something that involved our players as well as ourselves, and for that I apologize for not mentioning it sooner.

Why is this open? All three DM's have decided to keep the demotion and our div leader has been MIA for like six months so he can't really weigh in on it.

#Requesting close

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Forest